Detective Posts Chilling Warning About Muslim Migrants

Thread: Detective Posts Chilling Warning About Muslim Migrants

Detective Posts Chilling Warning About Muslim Migrants

Detective Posts Chilling Warning About Muslim Migrants | Opinion - Conservative

The referenced item gives an account of the problems suffered by Sweden due to the influx of Muslims. The detective giving the account stresses the crimes being committed and how Muslims do not want to be assimilated into the Swedish culture, they want change it. That is exactly what will happen to our country if something isn't done to stop refugees coming in without being vetted, regardless of the amount of time required to do it. The bleeding hearts who are demonstrating against the action taken by Trump haven't given consideration of what can, and most likely will, here when we are faced with such a lawless and criminal group. Wonder how many crimes will be committed here before people wake up to what has happened? Be too late to do anything then other than an all out confrontation which will be very bloody.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Detective Posts Chilling Warning About Muslim Migrants | Opinion - Conservative

The referenced item gives an account of the problems suffered by Sweden due to the influx of Muslims. The detective giving the account stresses the crimes being committed and how Muslims do not want to be assimilated into the Swedish culture, they want change it. That is exactly what will happen to our country if something isn't done to stop refugees coming in without being vetted, regardless of the amount of time required to do it. The bleeding hearts who are demonstrating against the action taken by Trump haven't given consideration of what can, and most likely will, here when we are faced with such a lawless and criminal group. Wonder how many crimes will be committed here before people wake up to what has happened? Be too late to do anything then other than an all out confrontation which will be very bloody.
    So, in 120 days, when refugees can be properly vetted (whatever that even means), you will be OK to let them back in, right?

One question hasn't been even asked yet. What happens after the 120-day ban? Will the Trump administration resume the refugee program and vouch for each refugee that they let in? After all, the vetting process has been improved, right?

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    So, in 120 days, when refugees can be properly vetted (whatever that even means), you will be OK to let them back in, right?

One question hasn't been even asked yet. What happens after the 120-day ban? Will the Trump administration resume the refugee program and vouch for each refugee that they let in? After all, the vetting process has been improved, right?
    No, I will not be OK to let them back in. We, at one time, had an immigration system that worked and all of our families came to this country through that process (unless you are an American Indian). I do not believe in letting every Tom, ****, or Harry into the country simply because they want to come here. Of what benefit will they be to us? Will they be productive citizens or an additional burden on our already collapsing system? I am not a bleeding heart who has lost all reason and will accept everybody through altruism. I do not actually believe that all those demonstrating today actually realize what is happening to our country and are acting out of ignorance or for the money being offered by the elitists, or both!

As I mentioned in another post, Saudi Arabia has a refugee camp completed and in existence that will accommodate over 3 million people and is completely empty. The facility has electricity, plumbing and all the necessities to handle refugees from the Middle Eastern countries. Why aren't they going there? Why do we have to take such an influx of people, especially when we have our own problems? I don't have the answers to all the problems but I would be interested in any suggestions you might have. Contrary to your statement, I do believe you understand the term "vetting." Necessary? Absolutely!

No, I will not be OK to let them back in. We, at one time, had an immigration system that worked and all of our families came to this country through that process (unless you are an American Indian). I do not believe in letting every Tom, ****, or Harry into the country simply because they want to come here. Of what benefit will they be to us? Will they be productive citizens or an additional burden on our already collapsing system? I am not a bleeding heart who has lost all reason and will accept everybody through altruism. I do not actually believe that all those demonstrating today actually realize what is happening to our country and are acting out of ignorance or for the money being offered by the elitists, or both!

As I mentioned in another post, Saudi Arabia has a refugee camp completed and in existence that will accommodate over 3 million people and is completely empty. The facility has electricity, plumbing and all the necessities to handle refugees from the Middle Eastern countries. Why aren't they going there? Why do we have to take such an influx of people, especially when we have our own problems? I don't have the answers to all the problems but I would be interested in any suggestions you might have. Contrary to your statement, I do believe you understand the term "vetting." Necessary? Absolutely!
    Therein lies the problem that President Trump could eventually fail with his policies. He has a large population riled up against the concept of refugees that no amount of vetting may be good enough. The now temporary ban then will become a permanent ban. More countries may be even added. There are many that do not even understand the difference between refugees that flee wars and normal immigrants that seek to study and/or work in the US under the F, J and H visa programs. Most people do not have a clue that Green Card holders are foreigners that are permanent residents of the US, while all other visas are time limited. The lack of knowledge combined with President Trump's simplistic approach could lead to rather catastrophic outcomes for his presidency.

As for vetting, a lot of things are already done. Unfortunately, most people don't know the facts and don't even want to know them. The concept of that we are letting people into the US that are not being properly vetted is mostly a straw man argument made up during the election campaign. Now, President Trump faces the problem that he can not defeat his own argument. How much vetting is enough?

As for the concept of migrating refugees across the globe, I think it is outright stupid. We need to help people in their own or in neighboring countries, so that they don't show up at our door. Laborers, bakers, doctors, nurses, engineers, scientists, etc. are needed there too. Refugees should't need to travel thousands of miles to seek refuge. Europe is a prime example of how not to do it. This is clearly nuts:

Detective Posts Chilling Warning About Muslim Migrants-map-shows-routes-europes-refugee-nightmare-how-its-getting-worse.jpg

"As for the concept of migrating refugees across the globe, I think it is outright stupid. We need to help people in their own or in neighboring countries, so that they don't show up at our door. Laborers, bakers, doctors, nurses, engineers, scientists, etc. are needed there too. Refugees should't need to travel thousands of miles to seek refuge. Europe is a prime example of how not to do it. This is clearly nuts:"

That is exactly what I am saying when I mention Saudi Arabia. I would think the facility they have set up would be more than adequate to alleviate the problems that have been thrust upon Europe and now us. I totally agree that Trump's actions have caused considerable problems that will have to be solved immediately so that a reasonable immigration policy can be established and the line drawn between immigrants and refugees. Even with his faux pas, this is not the end of the world and the problem can be solved. Whatever solution is made, I guarantee you that those that are protesting right now will not be satisfied because the Left, itself, is totally screwed up and they are running around like Chicken Little. It totally amazes me how the lemmings can't see how they are being used!

Detective Posts Chilling Warning About Muslim Migrants-democrat-lemmings-ht-4-reduced.jpg

There used to be a time when labor was valued anywhere. The obvious exceptions were always England and Germany where economic times have always been bad for hundreds of years. Then people started migrating in droves to America in the 1800's and early 1900's because there was either free land or opportunity here.

China and India and Mexico have since changed all that with their masses of emigrants from there to here.

Now in the 21st Century jobs are hard to find everywhere.

Ergo migrants are no longer welcome because they cannot be easily assimilated without displacing American labor.

That is what has has changed over time.

It does not matter where the migrants are coming from -- Mexico or China or Muslim countries or Europe.

The USA is still in a major recession in terms of total real unemployment and it cannot suck-in deadbeat labor.

Those are the economics involved.

I don't care if they are Muslim or not.

Ignorance is the hallmark of this last generation. Sadly, it'll take another 9/11 event or worse to wake up the American people to reality. If past experience is any indication, even that's questionable.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"