Feinstein: Trump ‘Splitting’ America Apart With ‘Blizzard of Executive Orders’

Thread: Feinstein: Trump ‘Splitting’ America Apart With ‘Blizzard of Executive Orders’

By: Pam Key
    On this weekend’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) said President Donald Trump was “splitting” the country apart with what she called “a blizzard of executive orders and memorandums.”
    Feinstein said, ”we listen for months while republicans said that Obama was issuing too many executive orders and exceeding his authority on executive orders. So, you know, what is soft is goose for the gander. There is great concern. There has been a blizzard of executive orders and memorandums, some vague, some specific, some probably unlawful. And you have people in the streets here.”
    “This president has not brought the nation together as he says he is working for his base,” she continued. “Well, there are a majority of people that are outside of that base. And I think my best advice has been, and I was able to say this to him directly, please, Mr. President, you have to bring this country together. What he is doing is splitting it apart more and more and more.”
    Read More:
    Feinstein: Trump 'Splitting' America Apart With 'Blizzard of Executive Orders' - Breitbart
    My Thoughts:
    Hey Senator Feinstein, what do you think Obama did with his "Executive Orders? The difference is we didn't go out and Burn the Country down we went out and Voted..!!
    Wow, coming from the rich elitist that exempted herself from Obamacare, then passed CA legislation banning guns from law abiding citizens then exempted herself from those very same laws, Talk about a hypocrite,
    You mean like all the executive orders that Obama wrote which put workers out of work, which went against most religions except for Muslim, those against personal property rights. Most of Obama's executive orders were anti-American. Trumps are trying to heal America.
    The difference is that Obama did it to bypass the Congress and Senate.
    Trump is setting things in motion quickly, and the bills should be written in the near future.
    We voted in a republican house and senate because we are sick of what you and your cohorts have done to this country. We want a safe country, with a booming economy.
    The only thing splitting America apart is the moron liberal mentality. Haven't seen a liberal in the house or senate with common sense in years.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

This is probably the weakest interview performance I have ever seen given by Sen. Feinstein. Why Breitbart wasn't showing the full interview is beyond me. May be they think their audience is intellectually at the same level as Sen. Feinstein and just doesn't get it that Feinstein had really zero arguments in the entire interview. The interview was actually in part about the immigration ban EO, which I don't like. I hear a lot of whining, but zero arguments. Here is the full video:

She is also wrong. So far, President Obama signed more executive orders than President Trump.

-exec-orders3.png

Diane Feinstein is one of the stupidest morons in the Senate.

Her interview didn't even had entertainment value. Anyone remembering that shoulder thing that goes up?