Canada 's Laws
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: Canada 's Laws

  1. Canada 's Laws


  2.   
  3. #2
    There is not enough info in this news article to be able to render a rational decision of any kind.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    There is not enough info in this news article to be able to render a rational decision of any kind.
    What more do you need ? He killed a guy and cut his head off in front of people who saw him do it.
    Canada turned him loose with no conditions and accepting the fact that he will medicate himself on his own.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    What more do you need ? He killed a guy and cut his head off in front of people who saw him do it.
    Canada turned him loose with no conditions and accepting the fact that he will medicate himself on his own.
    Not exactly: Killing of Tim McLean.

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Scary.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    What more do you need ? He killed a guy and cut his head off in front of people who saw him do it.
    Canada turned him loose with no conditions and accepting the fact that he will medicate himself on his own.
    I would need to know a whole lot more than that.

    Ever served on a jury ??

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    I would need to know a whole lot more than that.
    Then you probably need to stop ignoring my posts. LOL.

  9. Fact ! He did kill and cut a guy's head off.
    Fact ! He was turned loose on the public with no conditions .
    Fact ! I would not want him around me or mine.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Fact ! He did kill and cut a guy's head off.
    Fact ! He was turned loose on the public with no conditions .
    Fact ! I would not want him around me or mine.
    Most people would not want any killer around them.

    Does not matter to them why they killed -- whether in self defense or on offense.

    But there is something that most civilians never learned because they never went to USMC boot camp -- never ass-u-me.

    I've heard that the Army teaches that too -- never ass-u-me.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Most people would not want any killer around them.

    Does not matter to them why they killed -- whether in self defense or on offense.

    But there is something that most civilians never learned because they never went to USMC boot camp -- never ass-u-me.

    I've heard that the Army teaches that too -- never ass-u-me.




    I don't get your point . Ass-u-me what? The facts in this story ? I know of people who have killed others and if it was legal or justified ( maybe not totally legal ), it doesn't bother me at all. I know people who killed others in war time ( my father was one ) and I was involved in one death that was not my fault.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast