ISIS having access to US passports
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: ISIS having access to US passports

  1. #1

    ISIS having access to US passports

    Hereís something important to understand
    .
    Over in Iraq it had been reported in the news last year that ISIS had taken over two of the governments offices that produce qualified US passports and can produce US passports and then give them to any of their forces to enable them to use it to enter the US through most countries in the EU. So why isnít it worthy to the media concerning President Trumps EO to acknowledge that little fact?
    .
    As of today, there have been over 1,900 people from the 7 countries that were on Trumps EO that have entered our country. They are flooding in while the EO is in limbo.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Source?

    It is well known that ISIS had access to passport printing machines and blank and fake passports, just not US passports. The latest problem is Venezuelan passports being sold in Iraq.

    FYI: This problem has been known for a while and is already incorporated in the vetting procedures for all visas.

  4. #3
    One of my classmates from high school opened a business falsifying US passports for Mexicans.

    It ended him up in the Federal prison in Brownsville Texas.

    So if he could do it anybody can.

    He was not terribly bright.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    One of my classmates from high school opened a business falsifying US passports for Mexicans.

    It ended him up in the Federal prison in Brownsville Texas.

    So if he could do it anybody can.

    He was not terribly bright.
    If you mean by going to jail, you are right. Modern US passports have security features that can not be easily falsified.

  6. So here's a thought I have posted previously in another thread. If anyone has ever worked in restaurant management you know of the millions of illegal aliens working in any given restaurant using false documents. Ive seen hundreds of perminant alien resident cards and cannot tell a fake from a real one. How is it not possible for any number of "terrorists" to slip in through the southern border posing as one of these illegals until they're called to action? Using passports isn't the only way to get into the country.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    So here's a thought I have posted previously in another thread. If anyone has ever worked in restaurant management you know of the millions of illegal aliens working in any given restaurant using false documents. Ive seen hundreds of perminant alien resident cards and cannot tell a fake from a real one. How is it not possible for any number of "terrorists" to slip in through the southern border posing as one of these illegals until they're called to action? Using passports isn't the only way to get into the country.
    So, you have seen "hundreds of perminant alien resident cards and cannot tell a fake from a real one." LOL. USCIS started issuing new types of Green Cards with security features in 2010. As with modern US passports, US Green Cards can not be easily falsified anymore. There is also eVerify. The only two reasons why illegal aliens are still able to find work in the US are that the use of eVerify is not mandatory and penalties for employing illegal aliens are not really a serious issue. With President Trump, this will hopefully finally change.

  8. #7
    Quite correct Bofh, eVerify should be mandatory nation wide. I've read that President Trump is really looking at changing this, can't happen soon enough.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    So here's a thought I have posted previously in another thread. If anyone has ever worked in restaurant management you know of the millions of illegal aliens working in any given restaurant using false documents. Ive seen hundreds of perminant alien resident cards and cannot tell a fake from a real one. How is it not possible for any number of "terrorists" to slip in through the southern border posing as one of these illegals until they're called to action? Using passports isn't the only way to get into the country.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    It's harder to falsify passports now with the bar code feature on them.

    On my last international trip the immigration re-entry officer scanned mine back here in the USA at the airport and then asked me how was my trip to Athens Greece?

    He knew from the bar code reader and the database in the cloud exactly where I had been and gone.

    Athens was great, by the way. The museums in the city, the view from the top of the Acropolis, the restaurants, the scuba diving onto ancient underwater shipwrecks off the coastline, the temple of Poseidon at Cape Sounion -- these were all great !!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    So, you have seen "hundreds of perminant alien resident cards and cannot tell a fake from a real one." LOL. USCIS started issuing new types of Green Cards with security features in 2010. As with modern US passports, US Green Cards can not be easily falsified anymore. There is also eVerify. The only two reasons why illegal aliens are still able to find work in the US are that the use of eVerify is not mandatory and penalties for employing illegal aliens are not really a serious issue. With President Trump, this will hopefully finally change.
    I don't know how many employees you've hired and had thier personal identification processed in your lifetime. I can only say that 15 years in the restaurant business interacting with "amigos" who's legal residential status may be questionable let's you see how illegals work "legally" in this country. Take it for what it is. And as for E-verify, ppfft. But hey, I'm not here to ruffle anyone's feathers just putting in my 2 cents.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    Quote Originally Posted by SamAdams View Post
    I don't know how many employees you've hired and had thier personal identification processed in your lifetime. I can only say that 15 years in the restaurant business interacting with "amigos" who's legal residential status may be questionable let's you see how illegals work "legally" in this country. Take it for what it is. And as for E-verify, ppfft. But hey, I'm not here to ruffle anyone's feathers just putting in my 2 cents.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
    Are you saying that E-verify doesn't work?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast