A good read with lots of truth in it.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A good read with lots of truth in it.

1. A good read with lots of truth in it.

https://spectator.org/how-far-will-r...destroy-trump/

Believe it or not ! A good read with some good points.

If you finished the book why don't you list what you liked and what you did not like about it for us please?

4. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    If you finished the book why don't you list what you liked and what you did not like about it for us please?
    Why not do it yourself and make up your own mind ?
    My opinion should not mean anything to you.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Why not do it yourself and make up your own mind ?
    My opinion should not mean anything to you.
    Because it is really annoying and juvenile whenever someone simply posts a link to something without giving a summary of it.

And it most likely would turn out to be a waste of time simply to follow the link.

What you gave was only an advertisement. And advertisements are a big waste of everyone's time on tv and radio and at the movies.

That's why.

I take it that you are not a rocket scientist then ??

In case you have never done a summary before, they teach kids in elementary school that 3 to 5 sentences constitute a good one.

You already did the first sentence. Now you need at least two more, if not 4.

6. All I have to say is , YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ MY POSTS ! and most likely you and I will never agree on anything.
    I like things plain and simple and the fewer words , the better .

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Because it is really annoying and juvenile whenever someone simply posts a link to something without giving a summary of it.

And it most likely would turn out to be a waste of time simply to follow the link.

What you gave was only an advertisement. And advertisements are a big waste of everyone's time on tv and radio and at the movies.

That's why.

I take it that you are not a rocket scientist then ??

In case you have never done a summary before, they teach kids in elementary school that 3 to 5 sentences constitute a good one.

You already did the first sentence. Now you need at least two more, if not 4.
    I found it easy to determine the subject matter from the referenced URL alone. Try it, you might learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I found it easy to determine the subject matter from the referenced URL alone. Try it, you might learn something.
    No way Jose.

I look for summaries first.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    He can't learn anything because in his mind he already knows everything.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

10. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    No way Jose.

I look for summaries first.

This message is hidden because mikestone967 is on your ignore list.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast