Former CIA Analyst Says Barack Obama Is Behind the White House Leaks

Thread: Former CIA Analyst Says Barack Obama Is Behind the White House Leaks

By S. Noble
    Former CIA analyst and retired U.S. Army Reserve Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer in an appearance on Fox Business said the leaks coming out of the White House will lead directly back to Barack Obama.
    The Democrats and some anti-Trump Republicans want an investigation.
    Schaeffer said, “be careful what you wish for”.
    “I would put this right at the feet of John Brennan and Jim Clapper and I would go so far as to say the Obama White House was directly involved before they left,” Schaeffer said. “Ben Rhodes and those folks… The Democrats are behind this and some of the Republicans are involved with the leaks. So I say ‘Bring it on!’
    This is the kind of thing they do in police states.
    Video:
    The leaks are the issue. It’s illegal to leak classified information. Whoever did it needs to go to jail.
    The Washington Free Beacon reported that there has been a secret campaign against Mike Flynn. Ben Rhodes and other Obama loyalists wanted to protect the Iran deal. Rhodes is one who admitted to the public that he lied to get public approval for the Iran deal.
    According to the Free Beacon the attack was led by former Obama administration adviser Ben Rhodes. They deluged the media with stories to erode Flynn’s credibility, an opponent for the deal.
    The Free Beacon first reported on this effort in January: ”It’s undeniable that the campaign to discredit Flynn was well underway before Inauguration Day, with a very troublesome and politicized series of leaks designed to undermine him,” said one veteran national security adviser with close ties to the White House team. “This pattern reminds me of the lead up to the Iran deal, and probably features the same cast of characters.”
    Read More:
    My Thoughts:
    We know and it will take time for Trump to purge the criminals. But remember, Obama had 8 years to put his minions in place. God bless President Trump, God bless America, One nation under God.
    These leaks are a direct violation of the Espionage Act and 18 USC 798 and a grand jury needs to be conducted to find who willfully leaked these items and be held accountable for the criminal actions.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Hey look, it's a Flynn Fact!