U.S. Military Pilots Reveal Why ISIS Was Never Taken Out
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: U.S. Military Pilots Reveal Why ISIS Was Never Taken Out

  1. #1

    U.S. Military Pilots Reveal Why ISIS Was Never Taken Out

    U.S. Military Pilots Reveal Why ISIS Was Never Taken Out
    .
    It all makes sense now as to why we have failed to take out ISIS by conducting airstrikes that would blow terrorist organizations into oblivion. Americans have always known we could do it, but we never knew why it didn’t have. Now we know…
    .
    Simply put, Obama would not allow our military to perform airstrikes. We were ready…targets in sight, ready to stop the worst terror the world has even known, but Obama waived off the strikes 75% of the time.
    .
    U.S. military pilots who have returned from the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq are confirming that they were blocked from dropping 75 percent of their ordnance on terror targets because they could not get clearance to launch a strike, according to a leading member of Congress.
    .
    Strikes against the Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) targets are often blocked due to an Obama administration policy to prevent civilian deaths and collateral damage, according to Rep. Ed Royce (R., Calif.), chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
    .
    The policy is being blamed for allowing Islamic State militants to gain strength across Iraq and continue waging terrorist strikes throughout the region and beyond, according to Royce and former military leaders who spoke Wednesday about flaws in the U.S. campaign to combat the Islamic State.
    .
    “You went 12 full months while ISIS was on the march without the U.S. using that air power and now as the pilots come back to talk to us they say three-quarters of our ordnance we can’t drop, we can’t get clearance even when we have a clear target in front of us,” Royce said. “I don’t understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS the advantage and ability to recruit.”
    .
    When asked to address Royce’s statement, a Pentagon official defended the Obama administration’s policy and said that the military is furiously working to prevent civilian casualties.
    .
    “The bottom line is that we will not stoop to the level of our enemy and put civilians more in harm’s way than absolutely necessary,” the official told the Washington Free Beacon, explaining that the military often conducts flights “and don’t strike anything.”
    .
    So there you have it. The reason ISIS is as strong as it is today is because of Obama. He would not allow our military to do their jobs and now we have ISIS terrorists running all over the globe killing people on a daily basis.
    .
    Read More:
    .
    U.S. Military Pilots Reveal Why ISIS Was Never Taken Out | The Proud Conservative
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    It doesn't get any clearer than this, folks! This confirms what we all suspected.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. Obama didn't want his pals killed, thats why.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    U.S. Military Pilots Reveal Why ISIS Was Never Taken Out
    .
    It all makes sense now as to why we have failed to take out ISIS by conducting airstrikes that would blow terrorist organizations into oblivion. Americans have always known we could do it, but we never knew why it didn’t have. Now we know…
    .
    Simply put, Obama would not allow our military to perform airstrikes. We were ready…targets in sight, ready to stop the worst terror the world has even known, but Obama waived off the strikes 75% of the time.
    .
    U.S. military pilots who have returned from the fight against the Islamic State in Iraq are confirming that they were blocked from dropping 75 percent of their ordnance on terror targets because they could not get clearance to launch a strike, according to a leading member of Congress.
    .
    Strikes against the Islamic State (also known as ISIS or ISIL) targets are often blocked due to an Obama administration policy to prevent civilian deaths and collateral damage, according to Rep. Ed Royce (R., Calif.), chair of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
    .
    The policy is being blamed for allowing Islamic State militants to gain strength across Iraq and continue waging terrorist strikes throughout the region and beyond, according to Royce and former military leaders who spoke Wednesday about flaws in the U.S. campaign to combat the Islamic State.
    .
    “You went 12 full months while ISIS was on the march without the U.S. using that air power and now as the pilots come back to talk to us they say three-quarters of our ordnance we can’t drop, we can’t get clearance even when we have a clear target in front of us,” Royce said. “I don’t understand this strategy at all because this is what has allowed ISIS the advantage and ability to recruit.”
    .
    When asked to address Royce’s statement, a Pentagon official defended the Obama administration’s policy and said that the military is furiously working to prevent civilian casualties.
    .
    “The bottom line is that we will not stoop to the level of our enemy and put civilians more in harm’s way than absolutely necessary,” the official told the Washington Free Beacon, explaining that the military often conducts flights “and don’t strike anything.”
    .
    So there you have it. The reason ISIS is as strong as it is today is because of Obama. He would not allow our military to do their jobs and now we have ISIS terrorists running all over the globe killing people on a daily basis.
    .
    Read More:
    .
    U.S. Military Pilots Reveal Why ISIS Was Never Taken Out | The Proud Conservative
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    It doesn't get any clearer than this, folks! This confirms what we all suspected.
    Question is, whether there is any independent confirmation of these allegations and opinions ??

    You can never trust one single source for anything unless you are a gullible fool.

    So I would like to see some independent confirmation before I conclude that BHO was sabotaging the war on Islamic jihad.

    I have learned independently that BHO did order a step up in drone strikes compared to G.W. Bush to the tune of 400%.

    This confirmed fact (mathematical calculations are deemed to be facts in evidentiary law) seems to contradict the above article.

    So we are starting with a conflict.

    Ergo I would not jump to your conclusion as fast as you seem to have, Sailor.

  5. I had rather believe an actual human that was flying these missions than stories about drone strikes.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I had rather believe an actual human that was flying these missions than stories about drone strikes.
    You do know that actual humans do fly those drones and pull the trigger on the weapons right? They just sit in trailers in nevada when they do that.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    You do know that actual humans do fly those drones and pull the trigger on the weapons right? They just sit in trailers in nevada when they do that.
    YES , I do know that but that is a lot different than being on the spot and see things for real.
    Also the guys or gals flying the drones are mostly unknown and not in public view so you can't get their input.

  8. #7
    Obama was, and is, a ISIS operative. Undercover towel head.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast