What's Going On with Our Senators? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's Going On with Our Senators?

1. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You're delusional. I knew a number of people that would not vote for that twit being a heartbeat away from the oval office. She is an idiot. If you are swayed with her "folksie" talk, so are you.
    I could care less for her but unlike you I know a number of people that voted GOP only because she was on the ticket and they thought she would counter his Dem-lite stance. If not for her they would have not voted.

As for as me being an idiot , I would say to you " kiss my *** "

3. Trump may have set in motion a real 3rd party movement. He being a goof and all doesn't matter to most. The established parties barely give lip service to the average schmoe's concerns. The dems take the union money, yet do nothing to encourage good job creation here. The repubs are only out for huge corporate interests.

The dems have chosen special interests above everything and will be hurt the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    As for as me being an idiot , I would say to you " kiss my *** "
    What's Going On with Our Senators?-f5a3309ff72782bd6618b816ba7d3d7f231a2867aa56ff51d4d78d2a2321dd41.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFence View Post
    Trump may have set in motion a real 3rd party movement. He being a goof and all doesn't matter to most. The established parties barely give lip service to the average schmoe's concerns. The dems take the union money, yet do nothing to encourage good job creation here. The repubs are only out for huge corporate interests.

The dems have chosen special interests above everything and will be hurt the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good analysis.

A part of DJT's appeal and strength is his TV audience.

Reagan also had a TV audience from "Death Valley Days".

TV audiences is a new phenomenon that has not been taken into account much in the past since it only happened once before -- with Reagan.

Now it has happened twice -- with Reagan and DJT.

6. Lindsey Graham is a RINO and needs to be impeached (but we can't do that in SC).
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

McCain was "not shy" when requesting Candidate Trump endorsement vs. (Republican primary challenger) Dr. Kelli Ward in Aug 2016.

Endorsements of RINOs have consequences: McCain (AZ) and Ryan (WI). Proof positive. JMO, but NOT a resident of either state.

I wish Dr. Kelli Ward well in her current Republican primary campaign vs. current AZ RINO Sen. Jeff Flake!

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    Lindsey Graham is a RINO and needs to be impeached (but we can't do that in SC).
    Yeah; like we couldn't get rid of (then) Gov. Sanford after his Appalachian Trail debacle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12