What's Going On with Our Senators?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Going On with Our Senators?

What's Going On with Our Senators?

John McCain Divulges U.S. Policy & Intel Secrets to Russian Prankster , page 1

I haven't read much from the Above Top Secret site but I ran across this particular tale that, if true, puts both John McCain and Lindsey Graham in a very bad light. The first video that shows McCain being pranked by an impostor Ukraine Prime Minister. This may have been a satirical ploy but not something I would put past happening to McCain.

The second video shows McCain and Graham talking to Ukraine troops and encouraging them to fight against Putin. For the sake of curiosity, would these actions be on the same order of faux pas committed by General Flynn? If so, where is the chastisement of these illustrious gentlemen? And, aren't these two prime movers in the attempt to take down Trump?

Probably junk news.

I would prefer a more reliable source.

This is kind of shaky:

About AboveTopSecret.com

Senator McCain needs to retire.

Senator Graham is one of my senators. I wish that President Trump would appoint him something so he would have to leave SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post

Senator Graham is one of my senators. I wish that President Trump would appoint him something so he would have to leave SC.
    I think Graham is cool.

He was honest about not voting for Trump or Hillary. I agreed with him and I voted for the CIA guy instead.

I also liked Jeb as did he.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Senator McCain needs to retire...
    Age 80 should be the mandatory retirement age everywhere.

I would support a Constitutional amendment making 80 the mandatory retirement age for all Federal jobs from POTUS to postman.

And based on years of service the following retirements:

5 years -- 10% of salary

10 years -- 25% of salary

15 years -- 38% of salary

20 years -- 50% of salary

25 years -- 63% of salary

30 years -- 75% of salary

35 years -- 88% of salary

40 years -- full salary

Ergo, McCain and Ginsberg both need to retire asap.

The moment McCain chose the twit from Wasilla to be the VP candidate he lost all credibility.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The moment McCain chose the twit from Wasilla to be the VP candidate he lost all credibility.
    If he had not picked her , he would have gotten even less votes

McCain and Lindsey Graham both Never-Trumpers and examples of Liberal Progressive Republicans. And you thought they were all Democrats?

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    If he had not picked her , he would have gotten even less votes
    You're delusional. I knew a number of people that would not vote for that twit being a heartbeat away from the oval office. She is an idiot. If you are swayed with her "folksie" talk, so are you.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast