This is really something

Thread: This is really something

This is really something

Two democrat senators are really worried that Trumps smartphone isnít secure enough, to ensure that everything thatís said or done on it canít be copied for the official government records, Boy where in the hell were they when Hillary had the unsecured unauthorized E-mail server in her own control and had hundreds of thousands of official government items on it and wasnít being kept for the government records, Remember the 33,000 E-mails she destroyed.
    I agree that Trumps phone should have security device on it, but itís the hypocrisy from them thatís truly rich.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Today 3 IT Techs were fired for spying on Congressmen. They were all 3 Muslim brothers hired in Obama administration. They were between 20-25 years old and paid $160,000.00 a year. WTF?

No, that was not today. The video, you linked, is from February 9. Today is February 20.

It is my understanding that they were copying e-mails and possibly other data of several members of Congress to an external server. There is also a history of "massive debts and bankruptcy, a fondness for fast cars and real estate, and unusually complicated webs of intertwined finances" with these individuals, all of which are alarm bells.

It is safe to say that they did not had access to classified information. Those systems work differently and are not connected to the Internet, where someone could set up an external server. I also think that they did not had a security clearance, as their financial history and the personal conflict created by family members working together would have prevented that.

My guess is that they were gathering data for the purpose of selling it. Hillary's e-mail scandal certainly showed that this could be profitable.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Two democrat senators are really worried that Trumps smartphone isn’t secure enough, to ensure that everything that’s said or done on it can’t be copied for the official government records, Boy where in the hell were they when Hillary had the unsecured unauthorized E-mail server in her own control and had hundreds of thousands of official government items on it and wasn’t being kept for the government records, Remember the 33,000 E-mails she destroyed.
    I agree that Trumps phone should have security device on it, but it’s the hypocrisy from them that’s truly rich.
    Where were they when Colin Powell was using his own unsecured email server ??

The big difference between Powell and Hillary was she had above Top Secret items on her unauthorized unsecured E-mail server.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Already posted here: McCain caught funneling money from vets to Syrian Refugees. It is also false. Here is my reply in the other thread on that topic:

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    opsspec1991, you should really apply for a job at the WH. They really need your expertise in fake news.

Both accusations, that VA funds are transferred to Syrian refugees and that McCain met with the leader of ISIS, are outright false:

FactCheck.org | VA Funds and Syrian Refugees
    Snopes | Raising McCain

Also, the Website you linked is registered in Nobby Beach, Queensland, Australia. You are making an Aussie rich and falling for a fake news operation of a foreign entity.
    I guess you join opsspec1991 in making an Aussie rich and falling for a fake news operation of a foreign entity.