This is how Trump Supporters Behave - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is how Trump Supporters Behave

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    My ignore list has now grown to 15 -- although several of them are the same person with multiple sock puppet accounts.
    The above from a snowflake's "safe space" command bunker

Snowflake times 15, what a sniveling coward, incapable of dealing with people that don't agree with him.

He also professes to be an ex-marine..... ex-military don't act like this...... stolen valor?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

The actual topic......

Politics brings out the worst in people, especially politicians

This is how Trump Supporters Behave-217c2d0c78860ec0db255f8cbea8f9525b52cbf96cd570f44c823ef54f791e74.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Every group has its bad. Try a "not my President" Rally/riot. let me know how civil it really is, everyone should be holding hands singing hymns and handing out flowers and hugs. Be honest with the results.

5. Fewe2 you don't need tissues you need toilet paper, it's deep around you, isn't?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. If all these establishment people hate Trump , he must be doing something right.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12