950,000 illegal aliens reported to be on deportation orders - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 950,000 illegal aliens reported to be on deportation orders

1. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    It isn't as simple as you two and the WH thinks it is: FOX News | DHS deportation shift fuels Mexico tensions ahead of Tillerson trip.

Anyone trying to enter Mexico from the US that is not Mexican and does't have a visa or can not get a visa at the border is immediately sent back to the US. We do the same when someone tries to enter the US from Mexico that is not a US citizen or permanent resident and does't have a visa or does not fall under the Visa Waiver Program.

Many that come across that border illegally are not Mexican. Also, many illegal aliens did not came across that border as they overstayed their visa.

Put them in jail? That is rather costly.

Return them to their home country? That is the normal procedure.

Shoot them? I might be shooting back. It's a family tradition.
    TUFF GUY HUH ? I was asking what Mexico would do with the people trying to get into the U.S. if the border was secure and they could not get in , no matter where they were from.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    TUFF GUY HUH ? I was asking what Mexico would do with the people trying to get into the U.S. if the border was secure and they could not get in , no matter where they were from.
    I understood what you meant, hence my reply. If you have any problems with my reply, may be you should articulate it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I understood what you meant, hence my reply. If you have any problems with my reply, may be you should articulate it.
    If you were in Mexico and trying to get into the U.S. and could not , Mexico might just shoot you if you were from another country. They don't really mind shooting their own citizens.

Where would you get something to shoot back with ? Maybe from Obama or Holder ?

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheFence View Post
    Interesting that the apprehension costs are so high. Might be cheaper to use private bounty hunters on the round up.

Imagine the outrage if we packed them all in car trunks to take them back. Or made them walk back through the desert on the way out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I want to see the immigration problem solved as much as anyone else. However, rounding up the illegal Mexicans and shipping them out on trains or any other means of conveyance would cause a firestorm. These are people and, if one will think back in history, another country rounded up people and sent them to various camps for their "final solution." Those were the Jews in case some don't remember. The government allowed this situation to develop over a period of years and it will not be resolved overnight. I am all for sending them back but it needs to be done humanely, especially when you have families involved. Round up the obvious criminals first and then work with those who are left to make an orderly move and/or develop means to have legal immigration of those who have been here for years without problems. Establish a cutoff date, after which any who entered the country illegally will have to leave, and then make the regular application for immigration. To simply cut and slash will cause problems I'm afraid we won't be able to handle.

And, if Mexico refuses to accept these people back, what is supposed to happen? After all, they aren't all Mexicans. The Mexicans have wanted California, Arizona, and New Mexico back for years. To handle this situation wrongly could cause La Reconquista to occur. Just sayin'......

950,000 illegal aliens reported to be on deportation orders

If you were in Mexico and trying to get into the U.S. and could not , Mexico might just shoot you if you were from another country. They don't really mind shooting their own citizens.

Where would you get something to shoot back with ? Maybe from Obama or Holder ?
    As I understood your previous post, you think about Mexico behaving more like North Korea, East Germany, Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, shooting people that try to leave the country illegally, hence my comment.

7. You seem to hung up on shooting people (just 1/3 of my question. Do you want to shoot someone ?
    I also asked if would they jail them or return them to their own country.
    With Mexico , you never know what they would do.

You seem to hung up on shooting people (just 1/3 of my question. Do you want to shoot someone ?
    I also asked if would they jail them or return them to their own country.
    With Mexico , you never know what they would do.
    You seem to be hung up on the shooting people part, as I responded to all parts of your post. You just ignored the "put them in jail" and the "return them to their home country" parts. I guess I need to repeat those parts of my post for you:

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Put them in jail? That is rather costly.

Return them to their home country? That is the normal procedure.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    I want to see the immigration problem solved as much as anyone else. However, rounding up the illegal Mexicans and shipping them out on trains or any other means of conveyance would cause a firestorm. These are people and, if one will think back in history, another country rounded up people and sent them to various camps for their "final solution." Those were the Jews in case some don't remember. The government allowed this situation to develop over a period of years and it will not be resolved overnight. I am all for sending them back but it needs to be done humanely, especially when you have families involved. Round up the obvious criminals first and then work with those who are left to make an orderly move and/or develop means to have legal immigration of those who have been here for years without problems. Establish a cutoff date, after which any who entered the country illegally will have to leave, and then make the regular application for immigration. To simply cut and slash will cause problems I'm afraid we won't be able to handle.

And, if Mexico refuses to accept these people back, what is supposed to happen? After all, they aren't all Mexicans. The Mexicans have wanted California, Arizona, and New Mexico back for years. To handle this situation wrongly could cause La Reconquista to occur. Just sayin'......
    I certainly wasn't advocating inhumane transportation. But rather the fact that they get here under the most inhumane ways, and now we will bear the expense of making the return trip comfortable and pleasant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12