McCain caught funneling money from vets to Syrian Refugees

Thread: McCain caught funneling money from vets to Syrian Refugees

A bombshell report appeared today, showing Senator John McCain’s shocking use of veteran money that is causing many Veterans to see red: money that should be going to Vets are going to refugees.
    McCain is backing an amendment proposed by democrats that would increase the amount of Afghan immigrants to the U.S. by up to 36%. The increased cost would end up being covered with cash that was originally set aside for U.S. veterans’ programs.
    Photo:McCain caught funneling money from vets to Syrian Refugees-121t.png
    Read More:
    Developing: McCain caught funneling money from vets to Syrian Refugees | Prntly
    My Thoughts:
    Unless if you didn't know it, the guy with just his head showing behind McCain is the leader of ISIS.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. Not so sure they're the same guy. I'm pretty sure that McCain is a POS though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

opsspec1991, you should really apply for a job at the WH. They really need your expertise in fake news.

Both accusations, that VA funds are transferred to Syrian refugees and that McCain met with the leader of ISIS, are outright false:

FactCheck.org | VA Funds and Syrian Refugees
    Snopes | Raising McCain

Also, the Website you linked is registered in Nobby Beach, Queensland, Australia. You are making an Aussie rich and falling for a fake news operation of a foreign entity.