Transgender student bathroom guidelines to change. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transgender student bathroom guidelines to change.

1. Transgender student bathroom guidelines to change.

If using the other bathroom is such a non event. Why don't the gender/sexually confused pedophiles in training just use the bathroom that their parts match up to? Instead of foisting there own misery on the rest of us?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My own personal view is that people should use the restrooms that correspond with their gonads between their legs.

I don't sympathize with those who want to use the opposite.

If this really bothers someone they can always use a stall and shut the door.

This INSANITY and SEXUAL PERVERSION is nothing new, and it's ONLY THE TIP of the ICEBERG. God destroyed all human life on planet Earth in the flood except for Noah and his family due to the same conditions of insanity, evil and sexual immorality existing today. Jesus gave us a clear warning and indication of what this world would be like near the time of His return. Looking forward to the time just before the RAPTURE, Christ saw the scene of this world and it was a mirror of what it was like back in both Noah's and Lot's day.

Matthew 24:37-39 ...'But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.'

Luke 17:28-30 ...'Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded; But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all. Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

What was it like back in the days of Noah and Lot?

IN NOAH's DAY - Genesis 6:5,11,12 ...'And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.'

IN LOT's DAY
    - Jude 1:7 ...'Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.'

The world in Noah's day was full of wickedness with the thoughts of men continually evil. The earth was corrupt and FILLED with violence. Love had 'waxed cold' in Noah's day. Also, we can see from Jude that in Lot's day, sexual immorality and homosexuality had taken control of the people of Sodom. And Jesus tells us that these things would be COMBINED and all happening at once during the last days before His return. The day we presently live in fits this description to a TEE.

Transgender student bathroom guidelines to change.-us-tombstonea.png
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

God rarely intervenes in human activities.

The nation of Israel had a bunch of missiles fall on them from Iraq and nobody died. That was clearly a miracle.

And before that Admiral Nimitz was outnumbered and outgunned in the Pacific by Japan yet at Midway he destroyed all their aircraft carriers and changed the course of that war. That was clearly a miracle too.

When Ike landed his troops at Normandy there was a miraculous storm that helped cover the advancing fleet across the channel. A miracle from the weather.

By and large I think God leaves us to our own devices however.

6. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    My own personal view is that people should use the restrooms that correspond with their gonads between their legs.

I don't sympathize with those who want to use the opposite.

If this really bothers someone they can always use a stall and shut the door.
    It was not just restrooms , it included changing rooms and shower rooms.
    Kinda hard to use a stall in shower areas as most are just an open area for group use.
    A young man's dream to be able to use the female showers.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    It was not just restrooms , it included changing rooms and shower rooms.
    Kinda hard to use a stall in showers.
    Well if they're that "shy" then they should not shower. Just grab a wash rag and wet it and wipe off in the pooping stall.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Fewe2 View Post
    You've obviously spent no time with the LGBT community. If you had, you'd realize that anyone who wants to go from John to Johanna is more likely to become aroused in the changing room with the gender they were born into. That being the case, they're also more likely to have their brains smashed into the floor or the lockers by their own gender when that happens. Which is why they want to be with the gender where they feel comfortable.
    The John I was speaking of is a normal young male who just wants to see the females in the area and if he says he is a guy wanting to be a girl , he would be allowed to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Reba View Post
    Please re-read my post. "Don't forget that some people who change gender identification are also gay...."

"Some."

No, I didn't learn that at church. I learned that from having a transgender relative whose parent sends me all the latest and greatest news on transgender topics. That relative was a male who transitioned to a female and then married a female.

"Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, or bisexual."

Transgender FAQ | GLAAD
    Are you saying that "some" is a greater percentage than the fact that "some" non-transgender people are gay? Do you have statistics to support your claim that "some" is greater than the other "some"

If a transgender person in the ladies room is gay, then they are absolutely no threat to you, but the lesbian in the other stall may be a threat.

NON-Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, or bisexual.

Nor does it sound like your transgender relative was never a threat to anyone in any public bathroom.... correct me if I am wrong.

You good with the person on the right joining you in the ladies locker room?
    Transgender student bathroom guidelines to change.-tm1n.jpg

The person on the left is the "before"
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Are you saying that "some" is a greater percentage than the fact that "some" non-transgender people are gay? Do you have statistics to support your claim that "some" is greater than the other "some"
    I'm saying some is not all.

The FAQ GLAAD link is the source for "Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, or bisexual." They should know.

If a transgender person in the ladies room is gay, then they are absolutely no threat to you, but the lesbian in the other stall may be a threat.

NON-Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, or bisexual.
    So? The only point I was making was that gay transgender people do exist.

Nor does it sound like your transgender relative was never a threat to anyone in any public bathroom.... correct me if I am wrong.
    This relative didn't transition until after college graduation, so bathrooms in elementary and secondary school weren't an issue. For other reasons, this person never took P.E. classes, so showering never came up.

You good with the person on the right joining you in the ladies locker room?
    Transgender student bathroom guidelines to change.-tm1n.jpg

The person on the left is the "before"
    I don't do locker rooms anymore, period.

I'm saying some is not all.

The FAQ GLAAD link is the source for "Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, or bisexual." They should know.
    0.0001% is "some"...... 99.9998% is "some"

So? The only point I was making was that gay transgender people do exist.
    This was never in contention, no more than the fact that non-trans gay people exist. But again, you need to be much more specific with the "some" you are throwing out....

This relative didn't transition until after college graduation, so bathrooms in elementary and secondary school weren't an issue. For other reasons, this person never took P.E. classes, so showering never came up.
    Most transgender don't transition until they are adults. Do they go to the YWCA/YMCA, swimming pools, rec clubs, gyms, or public rest rooms?

I don't do locker rooms anymore, period.
    Poor attempt at dodging the question. but it's been a few years since I have been in one also, not really relevant, kinda like the question "when did you stop beating your spouse"

Because of transgender people, or age/health, interests?

What would your reaction be if the person on the right followed into the ladies room at a restaurant, arena, movie theater, church, interstate rest area, or other "public" facility?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast