WIKILEAKS PROVES HILLARY DISCLOSED CLASSIFIED SECRETS To FOREIGN LEADERS FOR CASH
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WIKILEAKS PROVES HILLARY DISCLOSED CLASSIFIED SECRETS To FOREIGN LEADERS FOR CASH

WIKILEAKS PROVES HILLARY DISCLOSED CLASSIFIED SECRETS To FOREIGN LEADERS FOR CASH

According to World News Politics: Hillary Clinton spoke of insider information concerning the incursion that led to the killing of Bin Laden with a crew of Canadian businessmen, reveal the emails leaked by WikiLeaks recently.
    Chief intelligence correspondent Catherine Herridge reported on Fox News Tuesday that Clinton gave the speech to a group of business leaders in November 2013.
    In Clinton’s speech, she specifically discussed “sources and methods” of the raid that led to Osama Bin Laden assassination, Herridge said.
    Discussing that information “appears to be a violation of national security,” Herridge noted.
    Clinton told the business group that an intercepted phone call was part of the intelligence trail that led to bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan.
    According to former Special Ops official, Dan Maguire, Hillary Clinton showed “no respect” for classified information.
    “Operation security is paramount,” Maguire said. He added that the revelation Clinton shared this information shows a lack of “integrity and discipline” on the part of those who’ve looked into the incident.
    So, who has looked into the incident?
    Herridge also pointed out an infuriating double standard. “This was a paid speech by Hillary Clinton,” Herridge said.
    She noted that the U.S. Government recently took legal action against former Navy SEAL Matt Bissonnette for disclosing information in his book, “No Easy Day.”
    Bissonnette was instructed by a federal court to give the government approximately $7 million for talking about the very same incursion of Osama Bin Laden.
    Read More:
    My Thoughts:
    One thing to remember, WikiLeaks info hasn’t been proven false or wrong for the last 10 years.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Ok so why didn't Director Comey go after Hillary then ???

4. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    He may still. The government runs a lot slower than Wikileaks

5. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Better yet why didn't the FBI do anything about the emails? That alone was enough to finish her forever as well as implicate Obama.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

This story has exactly ZERO sources and ZERO credibility. It is made up, like so many other things this particular OP posts.

Dude, you really need to get over your sick obsession with that woman.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

8. This is fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Dude, you really need to get over your sick obsession with that woman.
    Are saying she doesn't deserve to be held accountable? Didn't she say, "no one is above the law".

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    This story has exactly ZERO sources and ZERO credibility. It is made up, like so many other things this particular OP posts.
    This has been in a lot of the media news, so your saying they are all making this up?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    This has been in a lot of the media news, so your saying they are all making this up?
    I guess I have to repeat myself:

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Is there anything credible that you can cite? Since "this has been in a lot of the media news", this shouldn't be a problem.

The story you quoted and cited is not credible. It is a story about a story that doesn't exist. I guess you failed to click on the World News Politics link that the article you cite uses as its source. Here is the content of this link:

ERROR 404!

The page you requested does not exist or has moved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast