AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

bofh; does the fact that Maxine Waters wasn't there change the fact that she's a bigoted idiot? Liberals have their panties in a bunch because they lost an election and now have to try to duck and hide after all of their bad acts with and under Obama. Attacking the new regime in an effort to cast doubt on it's legitimacy is their way of trying to lessen the potential blow as people learn more about the criminal and treasonous efforts of the liberals.

Quote Originally Posted by snowman45 View Post
    bofh; does the fact that Maxine Waters wasn't there change the fact that she's an bigoted idiot? Liberals have their panties in a bunch because they lost an election and now have to try to duck and hide after all of their bad acts with and under Obama. Attacking the new regime in an effort to cast doubt on it's legitimacy is their way of trying to lessen the potential blow as people learn more about the criminal and treasonous efforts of the liberals.
    It means that SR9's comment was off topic and fact free, so is yours.

Thanks HKS, but I've been around for enough years to know the difference between liberal and conservative, particularly when we talk about the media. PBS is far from Conservative, or even balanced. If you will re-examine your definitions of Conservative and Liberal, you will find yourself to be less enlightened than you formerly believed.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    It means that SR9's comment was off topic and fact free, so is yours.
    Oh, I see. So your response comes from another individual trying to play hall monitor when the comments don't agree with his narrative? Further, your statement about Waters not being there changes nothing in the context of SR9's post.

So they stood when she was introduced and not when Trump tried for the sympathy. More important things are happening...like constant lying by everyone.

Oh, I see. So your response comes from another individual trying to play hall monitor when the comments don't agree with his narrative? Further, your statement about Waters not being there changes nothing in the context of SR9's post.
    The problem with Internet forums is that a lot of people have opinions, but not a lot of people have the facts on their side. This thread is about the behavior of the Democrats that attended the Joint Session of Congress on February 28 and their reaction to the President's comments directed at the wife of a fallen SEAL.

Maxine Waters wasn't attending this Joint Session in the first place, but SR9 needed to throw in his comment anyway. Why? There is no context. As usual, SR9 provided a useless opinion that is based on his personal views and that has nothing to do with this thread. He does that quite often in this forum. As far as your post goes, you just piled on with another useless opinion that is based on your personal views and that has nothing to do with this thread.

SR9's and your comments are both off topic opinions and fact free. This is an Internet forum and the forum owner really doesn't care much about what you post. I am just here to point out the regular nonsense being posted in this forum. This thread has morphed to a fact-free bashing of Democrats and media outlets. In that, it is quite similar to the fact-free bashing of Republicans and media outlets in other Internet places. There are certainly a lot of useful idiots willing to follow the leaders of their political convictions like lemmings. Independent thought is rare these days.

The problem with the internet is that there are individuals who are self-appointed to be the arbiter of what is consistent within a discussion, and what is not. People have opinions. Often, those opinions are stated when a connected relative topic is discussed. While the discussion started as a statement of disdain for the Democrat response to President Trump's speech or parts thereof, it evolved into some commentary about the Democrats in general. I can understand your claim this this was off-topic, but who are you to decide that SR9's comment was useless? And insofar as my point point being useless and based on my personal views; it is true that it was based on my personal views, as well as that of others. However, your determination that it was useless and has nothing to do with this thread is based on your beliefs and opinions.

In reviewing several of your posts over time, I would say you seem to take pleasure in deriding others for their opinions; not through simply disputing the facts, but rather by making insulting and condescending comments. In short, none of us are in a position to take orders from you or particularly care about your thoughts. Another thing that is a problem with the internet is that it gives people enough anonymity that they don't have to face the potential consequences for their attitude.

The problem with the internet is that there are individuals who are self-appointed to be the arbiter of what is consistent within a discussion, and what is not. People have opinions. Often, those opinions are stated when a connected relative topic is discussed. While the discussion started as a statement of disdain for the Democrat response to President Trump's speech or parts thereof, it evolved into some commentary about the Democrats in general. I can understand your claim this this was off-topic, but who are you to decide that SR9's comment was useless? And insofar as my point point being useless and based on my personal views; it is true that it was based on my personal views, as well as that of others. However, your determination that it was useless and has nothing to do with this thread is based on your beliefs and opinions.

In reviewing several of your posts over time, I would say you seem to take pleasure in deriding others for their opinions; not through simply disputing the facts, but rather by making insulting and condescending comments. In short, none of us are in a position to take orders from you or particularly care about your thoughts. Another thing that is a problem with the internet is that it gives people enough anonymity that they don't have to face the potential consequences for their attitude.
    Well, first of all, I am not giving anyone orders. I am just commenting with my opinion and backing that opinion up with facts. SR9's comment was an opinion of which the fact backing it up was exactly what? Your comment was an opinion of which the fact backing it up was exactly what? Both of these comments are Kindergarden style, i.e., Democrats are bad, "boo", and Republicans are good, "yeah"! That's what this discussion has evolved to. If you are fine with that, then that is your problem. I am not!

Note that any fact-free bashing is not convincing anyone of your opinion. It may do quite the opposite. There wasn't any fact to dispute in this thread. I just pointed out one, that Maxine Waters wasn't attending this Joint Session. That was apparently too much for you, asking me if Maxine Waters is nevertheless a bigoted idiot. As you well pointed out, the anonymity of the Internet protects you from any consequences regarding your posts.

In summary, I feel sorry for pointing out facts to you and SR9. I will try to better myself in keeping this forum alive with more fact-free posts that bash those bad Democrats.

From what I've seen, I would expect no less. I guess I should be more concerned about your feelings. I am not.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast