AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump.
    On Tuesday evening, President Trump spoke to a joint session of Congress – and gave what was obviously the best speech of his career. The best moment was obvious, too: his tribute to the widow of Navy SEAL William ‘Ryan’ Owens:
    Trump stated:
    We are blessed to be joined tonight by Carryn Owens, the widow of a U.S. Navy special operator, Senior Chief William “Ryan” Owens. Ryan died as he lived: a warrior, and a hero — battling against terrorism and securing our nation. I just spoke to General [Jim] Mattis, who reconfirmed that, and I quote, “Ryan was a part of a highly successful raid that generated large amounts of vital intelligence that will lead to many more victories in the future against our enemies.” Ryan’s legacy is etched into eternity. For as the Bible teaches us, there is no greater act of love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. Ryan laid down his life for his friends, for his country and for our freedom — we will never forget him.
    As his widow wept and mouthed to heaven, “I love you, baby,” Trump led a round of applause that lasted minutes.
    And House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) apparently sat there and didn’t cheer as the incredible moment progressed, along with Senator Bernie Sanders and others – see this video at approximately three minutes in, as the cameras pan the crowd. Look at the right hand side of this screenshot:
    Maybe it was more important for Democrats not to cheer in Trump’s presence than to cheer a hero.
    Read More:
    AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump | Daily Wire
    My Thoughts:
    Those who didn’t stand are true POS! That was uncalled for in the max by those Democrats. It had nothing to do with politics, Trump was just showing respect for this man who gave everything. Disgusting.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Well the DEM's could see that Trump was milking this for as much as he could.

And even Mark Shields on The PBS News Hour criticized Trump for taking advantage of the poor widow.

The fallen Navy SEAL's father is angry at DJT and would not see him.

But Herodotus tells us in his book "The Histories" that in peacetime, sons bury their fathers, while in war time, fathers bury their sons.

That's what happened here. The father of the Navy SEAL just needs to come to grips with the reality of warfare.

I thought DJT milked it for what it was worth.

And I don't blame Pelosi and Schumer for being sickened by the whole thing.

I do think everyone should have stood at least, out of respect for the fallen, and for the loss of the poor widow who now must live alone or remarry.

4. AWFUL: Top Democrats Refuse To Stand, Clap For Navy SEAL Widow Honored By Trump

If you refuse to respect those who died in service of this country, you don't deserve to lead it. All politics aside the man died in action, acknowledging his widow is simple human kindness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Well the DEM's could see that Trump was milking this for as much as he could.

And even Mark Shields on The PBS News Hour criticized Trump for taking advantage of the poor widow.

The fallen Navy SEAL's father is angry at DJT and would not see him.

But Herodotus tells us in his book "The Histories" that in peacetime, sons bury their fathers, while in war time, fathers bury their sons.

That's what happened here. The father of the Navy SEAL just needs to come to grips with the reality of warfare.

I thought DJT milked it for what it was worth.

And I don't blame Pelosi and Schumer for being sickened by the whole thing.

I do think everyone should have stood at least, out of respect for the fallen, and for the loss of the poor widow who now must live alone or remarry.

The only turds in this story are the liberal POS who refused to stand for a fallen hero. If President Trump hadn't made reference to his death, the press and the asshat libs would have been all over it. Pelosi and Schumer are ********, plain and simple. Further, if you choose to take your news commentary from PBS, you'll continue to get this liberal perspective.

PBS is not liberal, they are balanced. Mark Shields was not speaking for PBS he was speaking for himself.

Here is a quick primer on who is so-called liberal (far left):

- MSNBC

- CBS

- CNN

- NYT

Here is a primer on who is so-called conservative (far right):

- Fox News

- Talk Radio

- Breitbart

- WSJ

If you will memorize this list then it will make more sense what you are saying.

HKS, You say Fox is a conservative far right news network, if you would watch Fox News you would see that 90% of the time when they issue a statement, they have people from both sides of the debate to voice their opinions on whatever item their talking about, and let the viewers make up their own minds as to which side to believe. So tell me how is that considered a conservative news network, if they show both sides of an argument?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    HKS, You say Fox is a conservative far right news network, if you would watch Fox News you would see that 90% of the time when they issue a statement, they have people from both sides of the debate to voice their opinions on whatever item their talking about, and let the viewers make up their own minds as to which side to believe. So tell me how is that considered a conservative news network, if they show both sides of an argument?
    I know lots of people that lean right love Fox News. I like watching them too sometimes. My sister and her hubby keep them turned on all the time.

And I do agree that lately Fox has tried to be more balanced than ever before.

But they are still more so-called conservative right leaning than NBC or PBS.

9. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    PBS is not liberal, they are balanced. Mark Shields was not speaking for PBS he was speaking for himself.

Here is a quick primer on who is so-called liberal (far left):

- MSNBC

- CBS

- CNN

- NYT

Here is a primer on who is so-called conservative (far right):

- Fox News

- Talk Radio

- Breitbart

- WSJ

If you will memorize this list then it will make more sense what you are saying.
    Head buried in sand concerning PBS ?

PBS is as balanced as it possibly can get.

You may not like PBS but then you won't like the truth either.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast