Top 10 Ways Dems Showed Their True Face During Trumpís Address

Thread: Top 10 Ways Dems Showed Their True Face During Trumpís Address

C.E. Dyer writes that President Donald Trump gave an excellent speech Tuesday night in front of a joint session of Congress that touched on many things that should have garnered bipartisan support; but time and time again, the Democrats sat in their seats with scowls on their faces.
    Following the presidentís address, some in the media criticized the direction (or lack thereof) of the Democrat Party based on who they chose to respond to his speech.

The media expressed amazement at how lost the Democratic Party is as they listened to its response to President Donald Trumpís address Tuesday night.

Many commentators criticized Democrats and their response to the address, reports Axios.

Steve Schmidt, an MSNBC commentator, claimed the Democratic Party was ďat the lowest point of powerĒ in years. He also denounced the party for allowing an older Democratic governor to give the response, instead of a rising leader.

And the Democratic response was made by a 72-year-old, retired, two-term governor from Kentucky [Steve Beshear]. Not by Kamala Harris. Not by Kristen Gillibrand. Not by the Castro brothers. Not by anyone who has a future in the actual Democratic Party,Ē Schmidt said.

Sounds a little ageist to meÖ Not very tolerant and inclusive Dems! If they think that the age of the person who gives the response is their problem, theyíve hit another level of clueless.

MSNBC host Rachel Maddow even joined in on the criticism of Beshear and compared his response, albeit to a lesser extent, to her evaluation of Republican Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindalís 2009 response:

ďThere were a number of mannequins with him. Ö The response is always trouble. Itís always bad. I hear ya on this. I donít think this sinks to the level of Bobby Jindal.Ē

-121x.jpg

Read More:
    Top 10 Ways Dems Showed Their True Face During Trump’s Address | The Federalist Papers
    My Thoughts:
    You would think that these items that President Trump talked about would have been something the Democrats would have been positive about for their constituentís wellbeing, but I guess by their actions I was wrong.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

See you omitted some of the bad behavior of republicans during Obama's speeches.

They are ALL politicians, the most unscrupulous group in existence, and an above average percentage of the general population with a record of criminal convictions, bankruptcies, and credit so bad they can't get a credit card., making telemarketers, and used car salesmen look like upstanding citizens.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg

I’m talking about things that are of concern in today’s world, can’t worry about things that happened in the past, everybody should be concerned that their so called Democrat representatives in Washington are so Butthurt that their Hillary didn’t get elected and can’t understand that President Trump is trying to do what’s best for our country.
    Do you have any disagreements with these 10 items that were highlighted in my post that should be given a priority for our country and if not, then what’s the problem with these Democrats getting behind items that’s in the best entrust of the country, other than just being a bunch of political hacks?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Iím talking about things that are of concern in todayís world, canít worry about things that happened in the past, everybody should be concerned that their so called Democrat representatives in Washington are so Butthurt that their Hillary didnít get elected and canít understand that President Trump is trying to do whatís best for our country.
    Oh my, that's rich after the hundreds of threads you have started since November about what Hillary or Obama did in the past.
    ďReligion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.Ē ― Steven Weinberg