Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth? - Page 5
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 101

Thread: Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    So something that has been happening is now a sign?


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry
    That was exactly my point.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  2.   
  3. He never said anything about 1948. He said, THIS GENERATION which was then not now! They have been waiting for home two thousand years. He was just another Waco preacher.


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,897
    Earthquakes, Volcanoes, Fukushima, and “The Blob”: Pacific Northwest Gearing Up for End of Days


    “Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Yisrael; so that the fishes of the sea and the fowls of the heaven and the beasts of the field and all creeping things that creep upon the ground and all the men that are upon the face of the earth shall shake at My presence.” Ezekiel 38:20 (The Israel Bible™)


    https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/8...zucE42uH03v.97
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  5. #44
    oh boy, someone has been up late at night lost in the ignorance and fear mongering of crackpot end-o-times bloggers.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagamore View Post
    So something that has been happening is now a sign?
    Yes, that something is the "CONVERGENCE" of ALL of the End Time Signs & Prophesies of the Bible happening in one generation, the last generation.

    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  7. #46
    The common belief of the term "last Generation" may be misunderstood. Most think it is all people born in or alive in 1948. But since the word generation is from the Greek word genea, it could also mean race, group, or family. So the "Last Generation' could mean Jews or the 12 tribes of Israel (race) believers (group), or relatives of King David (family). Also if you look up the time length of a generation, it will be anywhere from 10 years to 80 years. Only God knows the truth, and He's not telling, yet.

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,897
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The common belief of the term "last Generation" may be misunderstood. Most think it is all people born in or alive in 1948. But since the word generation is from the Greek word genea, it could also mean race, group, or family. So the "Last Generation' could mean Jews or the 12 tribes of Israel (race) believers (group), or relatives of King David (family). Also if you look up the time length of a generation, it will be anywhere from 10 years to 80 years. Only God knows the truth, and He's not telling, yet.
    You're correct when you say "only God knows the truth", however you're incorrect when you say "He's not telling". God made it perfectly clear that a man's years (generation) will be "Three Score & Ten (70 yrs), or Fourscore (80 yrs) If By Strength". The Fig Tree Prophecy (Signs of the End of the Age - Matthew 24:34 - Mark 13:30 - Luke 21:32) ..."Now learn a parable of the Fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (blooming) ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." So if Israel was destroyed in 70 AD, and it was, when did it "bloom" again? May 14, 1948 is the date that history records that fact occurring.

    The Fig Tree Prophecy is clear in revealing that the Re-Birth of ISRAEL (1948) marks the beginning of the Last Generation,and ALL prophecy (100%) will have been fulfilled by the end of 2028. ALL in the Greek means ALL...the Rapture, the 7 years of Tribulation, Armageddon, and the Second Coming Of Christ. Satan is the author of confusion, not God. For those who are confused and still can't comprehend this prophecy, we're already 69 years into this LAST GENERATION and the Scripture reveals to us that the world as we know it will cease to exist beyond the year 2028.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  9. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The USGS estimates that several million earthquakes occur in the world each year.
    A number exceeded by the ignorant that don't understand basic geology.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You're correct when you say "only God knows the truth", however you're incorrect when you say "He's not telling". God made it perfectly clear that a man's years (generation) will be "Three Score & Ten (70 yrs), or Fourscore (80 yrs) If By Strength". The Fig Tree Prophecy (Signs of the End of the Age - Matthew 24:34 - Mark 13:30 - Luke 21:32) ..."Now learn a parable of the Fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (blooming) ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." So if Israel was destroyed in 70 AD, and it was, when did it "bloom" again? May 14, 1948 is the date that history records that fact occurring.

    The Fig Tree Prophecy is clear in revealing that the Re-Birth of ISRAEL (1948) marks the beginning of the Last Generation,and ALL prophecy (100%) will have been fulfilled by the end of 2028. ALL in the Greek means ALL...the Rapture, the 7 years of Tribulation, Armageddon, and the Second Coming Of Christ. Satan is the author of confusion, not God. For those who are confused and still can't comprehend this prophecy, we're already 69 years into this LAST GENERATION and the Scripture reveals to us that the world as we know it will cease to exist beyond the year 2028.
    So you're saying "The End" comes in 2018. Because 1948 and 70 years(your term of a generation) is 2018. And yet the Bible warns against being a "date setter".

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You're correct when you say "only God knows the truth", however you're incorrect when you say "He's not telling". God made it perfectly clear that a man's years (generation) will be "Three Score & Ten (70 yrs), or Fourscore (80 yrs) If By Strength". The Fig Tree Prophecy (Signs of the End of the Age - Matthew 24:34 - Mark 13:30 - Luke 21:32) ..."Now learn a parable of the Fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves (blooming) ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled." So if Israel was destroyed in 70 AD, and it was, when did it "bloom" again? May 14, 1948 is the date that history records that fact occurring.

    The Fig Tree Prophecy is clear in revealing that the Re-Birth of ISRAEL (1948) marks the beginning of the Last Generation,and ALL prophecy (100%) will have been fulfilled by the end of 2028. ALL in the Greek means ALL...the Rapture, the 7 years of Tribulation, Armageddon, and the Second Coming Of Christ. Satan is the author of confusion, not God. For those who are confused and still can't comprehend this prophecy, we're already 69 years into this LAST GENERATION and the Scripture reveals to us that the world as we know it will cease to exist beyond the year 2028.
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    So you're saying "The End" comes in 2018. Because 1948 and 70 years(your term of a generation) is 2018. And yet the Bible warns against being a "date setter".
    No, I'm not saying "The End" comes in 2018. Nowhere did I mention 2018. And, 70 years is not my term of a generation. All terms are of God.

    "The days of our years are threescore years and ten (70); and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years (80), yet is their strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away". (Psalm 90:10).

    Scripture tells us that the life span of man (term of a generation) will be 70 or 80 years. The latter years are largely "labor and sorrow," just as God told Adam when his sin brought God's curse on the earth (Genesis 3:17-20). No matter how much we try to prolong our lives, we are "soon cut off." Life as we know it will cease to exist anytime between 2018-2028, however, "IF BY REASON OF STRENGTH" simply tells us that under no circumstances will This Last Generation exist past 80 years, or, 2028. SR9,please, tell me where the Bible "warns" against "date setting".
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast