Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth? - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?

1. 242 Dates for the End of the world!!! Date Setters! <Link

Library of Date Setters of
    The End of the World!!!

Over 200 predictions and counting!
    Yes the end is coming, but all human predictions are wrong!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Agreed, there have been a lot of date setters but the proof is in the pudding. None who have predicted a date thus far have been correct. However, Ringo has never given a date, only pointed out that the times, or the seasons, are such that indicate where we stand in Biblical prophecy. One would have to be ignorant to not see how Biblical prophecy is in the media daily and verifies all that has been said.

Anyone who says they can predict when all will happen apparently either hasn't read, or does not believe the Bible. Matt. 24:32-35, 44: "32 Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near, at the very doors. 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things are fulfilled. 35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words will by no means pass away. 44 Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour when you do not expect Him."

A lot of people on here take delight in mocking Ringo because he has the nerve to express his faith and, in his own way, save souls from perdition. Even those who disagree with him and try to ridicule him have been foretold in the Bible. You each know who you are but, in case you don't know, you are described in one of the smallest books in the Bible. Jude 17 - 19,23: "But you, beloved, remember the words which were spoken before by the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ: 18 how they told you that there would be mockers in the last time who would walk according to their own ungodly lusts. 19 These are sensual persons, who cause divisions, not having the Spirit. 23 "but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh."

Whether you mock him or not is up to you but you will never be able to stop Ringo. One of these days, everyone will have to answer to the Lord and, no matter much you try to argue your disbelief, I don't think you can convince Jesus Christ that he doesn't exist.

End Time Mockers! (Jude 17-19): Berean Bible Church

Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?-truth.jpg

Many have fallen down the rabbit hole and are now at the precipice of the abyss. The last days prophecies are being fulfilled right in front of our eyes at an astounding rate now. Soon Christ will remove His true believers to be kept from the wrath to come in the Tribulation. Don’t be left behind.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Does God Have Attitude?

"God does have an attitude, and I’m thinking we are about to see a harsh but just side".

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Ringo
    I am also a Christian Believer, but I don't always believe you. You are not always right.

Mark 13:33

What Does The Bible Say About Date Setters That Predict The End Of The World?

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Ringo
    I am also a Christian Believer, but I don't always believe you. You are not always right.

SR9: Ringo, as far as I can see, has never been a date-setter. He has, however, quoted from the Bible and his references have not set a particular date, only told us how to identify the times and seasons. This excerpt from your reference says the same thing Ringo has constantly said:

"Jesus addressed this in Mark 13:24-37, which is a parallel passage of Matthew 24. In verses 24-27, Jesus described the conditions that will be present when He returns to earth at His second coming. In verse 28-30, He described the signs that the end is near. He did not give details of the exact date. Instead, He described the time using the parable of a fig tree budding and putting forth leaves with the approach of summer. This is the extent of linking time with the events. We are told of signs that let us know the end is near, but we do not know the exact dates. Jesus affirms this in Mark 13:31-33 as follows:

“Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.”

Your statement that Ringo is not always right is a matter of perception. You may disagree with his assertions but you can't disagree with the Bible which he quotes. His manner in presentation of facts may rile some and, at the same time, make unbelievers completely livid. Regardless of the reaction, it is incumbent upon the reader to know what they are disagreeing with. There is an answer to making your decision, II Timothy 2:15: "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." And the icing on the cake, II Timothy 3:16-17: "All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

We have been admonished to look for the signs of His coming and pray that we are ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    SR9: Ringo, as far as I can see, has never been a date-setter. He has, however, quoted from the Bible and his references have not set a particular date, only told us how to identify the times and seasons. This excerpt from your reference says the same thing Ringo has constantly said:

"Jesus addressed this in Mark 13:24-37, which is a parallel passage of Matthew 24. In verses 24-27, Jesus described the conditions that will be present when He returns to earth at His second coming. In verse 28-30, He described the signs that the end is near. He did not give details of the exact date. Instead, He described the time using the parable of a fig tree budding and putting forth leaves with the approach of summer. This is the extent of linking time with the events. We are told of signs that let us know the end is near, but we do not know the exact dates. Jesus affirms this in Mark 13:31-33 as follows:

“Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.”

Your statement that Ringo is not always right is a matter of perception. You may disagree with his assertions but you can't disagree with the Bible which he quotes. His manner in presentation of facts may rile some and, at the same time, make unbelievers completely livid. Regardless of the reaction, it is incumbent upon the reader to know what they are disagreeing with. There is an answer to making your decision, II Timothy 2:15: "Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." And the icing on the cake, II Timothy 3:16-17: "All Scripture is given by the inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."

We have been admonished to look for the signs of His coming and pray that we are ready!
    Thanks OG, I can only add this...(Luke 12:56) Hypocrites! You know how to interpret the appearance of earth and sky, but why do you not know how to interpret the present time?
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Ringo

SR9, I have never predicted the End Of The World. I have presented Scripture in "Christ's own words revealing truth" pertaining to this Last Generation, nothing more. The words of Christ are "always right". You say that you're a Christian believer, what does that mean? I claim to be a Bible believing Christian, that means that I believe every word of the Bible to be the inerrant Word Of God. I read and understand the Word of God, that includes the 1/3 of the Bible pertaining to prophecy that 99% of Christians either ignore or have zero comprehension of it's content. You say that you don't always believe me and that I'm not always right, no problem. However, it's much more difficult to hide ones ignorance than to acquire knowledge, so please feel free to educate me with an open discussion.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    SR9, I have never predicted the End Of The World.
    This may be true, but you have copy/pasted megabytes of EOW prophecies.... so not much difference.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    This may be true, but you have copy/pasted megabytes of EOW prophecies.... so not much difference.
    The End of Life on Earth as we "know it", NOT the End of the World. That's a very big difference.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast