Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth? - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 101

Thread: Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    SC Lowcountry
    Posts
    1,550
    The chronological order of future biblical events:

    1. Rapture of believers to meet Jesus in the air. There are no further prophetic signs required for this event to happen. It could happen today or years from now. This is not the Second Coming of Christ but it is the end of the Church age.

    2. The first 3 ½ years of Tribulation begin, as described in the book of Daniel. Antichrist is active during this period, at first seeming to bring peace to the Middle East and Israel. However, that peace ends and the next 3 ½ years of the Great Tribulation begin. Present day Christians don't have to worry about Tribulation/Great Tribulation events because they will have been raptured off the earth prior to these 7 years.

    3. At the end of the 7 years of Tribulation, then will come the signs for the Jews of the Second Coming of the Messiah, Jesus Christ. This is the period that is referred to in Matthew 24. The signs will be for the nation of Israel to know that the time is drawing near for the King to establish His kingdom on Earth. They won't know the exact date and time but they will know that it is soon. We don't know now when that will be, other than it won't be for at least 7 years since the Rapture and Tribulation haven't yet occurred.

    4. The Battle of Armageddon.

    5. The Second Coming of Christ! The beginning of His 1,000-year reign (The Millennium) on Earth.

    6. Satan's last revolt.

    7. Great White Throne Judgment.

    8. The New Heavens and Earth, and New Jerusalem--eternity.

  2.   
  3. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    At the end of the 7-1/2 years of Tribulation the armies of the world which converge upon the Middle East according to Revelation 16:13 are induced to engage in a final conflict by satanic influences gathered in the valley of Jezreel located to the east of Megiddo in northern Israel,aka the Battle of Armageddon. According to Revelation 19:19 the armies of the world, which have previously been fighting each other, forget their differences and unite to fight against Christ in His second advent to the earth. Their struggle against such an adversary, however, is useless. It is apparent that they are put to death not by ordinary military struggle, but by the word of authority proceeding out of His mouth described as “a sharp sword” (Revelation 19:15). All the armies and their horses apparently are put to death at one stroke. Then begins "His 1,000-year reign (The Millennium) on Earth".
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  4. #63
    Or the Rapture is a gross mis-interpretation of scripture unique to the last 150 years of Christianity and nothing you've described happens. Just like the last 2000 years of Christianity and we all carry on like usual because peace in Isreal wont happen unless you turn the entire mid-east to glass.

  5. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    The End of Life on Earth as we "know it", NOT the End of the World. That's a very big difference.
    Doesn't change the fact you have copy/pasted megabytes of this nonsense, whatever you choose to call it. It is just ignorance driven fear mongering.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  6. #65
    The fact that you daily copy and paste The Rapture Ready web page does not make you a Christian. It just proves you know how to copy and paste the wisdom of others. Any one can do that.

  7. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The fact that you daily copy and paste The Rapture Ready web page does not make you a Christian. It just proves you know how to copy and paste the wisdom of others. Any one can do that.
    or

    The fact that you daily copy and paste The Rapture Ready web page does not make you a Christian. It just proves you know how to copy and paste the ignorance of others. But that takes a lot of personal and willful ignorance on Ring*o's part.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The fact that you daily copy and paste The Rapture Ready web page does not make you a Christian. It just proves you know how to copy and paste the wisdom of others. Any one can do that.
    I read and understand the Word of God, that includes the 1/3 of the Bible pertaining to prophecy that 99% of Christians like yourself either ignore or have zero comprehension of it's content. You say that you don't always believe me and that I'm not always right, no problem, however, considering that it's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than to acquire knowledge, how would you know?
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  9. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  10. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    The fact that you daily copy and paste The Rapture Ready web page does not make you a Christian. It just proves you know how to copy and paste the wisdom of others. Any one can do that.
    SR9: I would like to draw your attention to a couple of items, not cut and paste, that might be the reason Ringo chooses to post:

    Matt. 28: 18-20; "Then Jesus came to them saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Amen."

    Mark 16: 15-16: "And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned."

    Ringo may have a calling to do what he does, exactly as he does, in hopes of carrying out the dictates of Jesus. After all, there are many people who may benefit from his posts in a venue such as this. Everyone on here professes to have an interest in guns and so does Ringo. Ideal spot to to spread the Word and give warning of things to come, as told by the Bible. As you say, anyone can cut and paste, and many do. However, how many post items like Ringo does? Not many, but there are some on here, such as yourself, who have posted items in agreement with him. Now you seem to be down on him. Old Scratch working on you?

  11. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    SR9: I would like to draw your attention to a couple of items, not cut and paste, that might be the reason Ringo chooses to post:

    Matt. 28: 18-20; "Then Jesus came to them saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you;[/B] and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Amen."

    Mark 16: 15-16: "And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned."

    Ringo may have a calling to do what he does, exactly as he does, in hopes of carrying out the dictates of Jesus. After all, there are many people who may benefit from his posts in a venue such as this. Everyone on here professes to have an interest in guns and so does Ringo. Ideal spot to to spread the Word and give warning of things to come, as told by the Bible. As you say, anyone can cut and paste, and many do. However, how many post items like Ringo does? Not many, but there are some on here, such as yourself, who have posted items in agreement with him. Now you seem to be down on him. Old Scratch working on you?
    First let me say i know I'm new here, but...It's interesting you cite scripture because its pretty easy to copy and paste the hard work of others and apparent that Mr. Ringo puts very little of his own work or thoughts into the posts he makes beyond formatting when you look at his posts. However when I read the posts of Mr. Ringo this verse comes to mind.

    Matt. 23:1-39.

    Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so practice and observe whatever they tell you—but not what they do. For they preach, but do not practice. They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long

    It would appear to me that Mr. Ringo demonstrates that verse more than the one I prefer.

    Matt 6:1-4

    6 “Be careful that you don’t practice your religion in front of people to draw their attention. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

    2 “Whenever you give to the poor, don’t blow your trumpet as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets so that they may get praise from people. I assure you, that’s the only reward they’ll get. 3 But when you give to the poor, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing 4 so that you may give to the poor in secret. Your Father who sees what you do in secret will reward you.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast