Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth? - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 101

Thread: Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?

  1. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I read and understand the Word of God, that includes the 1/3 of the Bible pertaining to prophecy that 99% of Christians like yourself either ignore or have zero comprehension of it's content. You say that you don't always believe me and that I'm not always right, no problem, however, considering that it's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than to acquire knowledge, how would you know?
    Are you saying you understand 1/3 of the bible and ignore the other 2/3?

  2.   
  3. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    First let me say i know I'm new here, but...It's interesting you cite scripture because its pretty easy to copy and paste the hard work of others and apparent that Mr. Ringo puts very little of his own work or thoughts into the posts he makes beyond formatting when you look at his posts. However when I read the posts of Mr. Ringo this verse comes to mind.

    Matt. 23:1-39.

    Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, “The scribes and the Pharisees sit on Moses' seat, so practice and observe whatever they tell you—but not what they do. For they preach, but do not practice. They tie up heavy burdens, hard to bear, and lay them on people's shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to move them with their finger. They do all their deeds to be seen by others. For they make their phylacteries broad and their fringes long

    It would appear to me that Mr. Ringo demonstrates that verse more than the one I prefer.

    Matt 6:1-4

    6 “Be careful that you don’t practice your religion in front of people to draw their attention. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven.

    2 “Whenever you give to the poor, don’t blow your trumpet as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets so that they may get praise from people. I assure you, that’s the only reward they’ll get. 3 But when you give to the poor, don’t let your left hand know what your right hand is doing 4 so that you may give to the poor in secret. Your Father who sees what you do in secret will reward you.
    S&W29: Being new here is no problem and you are welcome to jump in anytime you would like. Believe it or not I find these "discussions" quite interesting and there is no shortage of those who actively participate and make comments, either bad or good.

    I am somewhat confused concerning your comment about me citing scripture. Do you consider that to be a cut and paste job? I don't consider it to be so since the Bible was given to us by God for the salvation of our souls. I am not offended by Ringo's posts and find some of them to be quite informative and worth reading. I would think he finds the posts as something others may be interested in and/or be aware of. Others find them to be an annoyance because they aren't interested in, or believe in God. It doesn't cost any of us anything if he posts, we don't have to read them unless we choose to do so.

    In your first reference, it seems as if you are saying Ringo does not practice what he preaches. I don't know since I have never met the man nor do I think anyone else on here has. So, the disparaging remarks about him are strictly conjecture or judging ,not based on actual knowledge. In the second, you seem to be saying he makes his posts and "sounding his trumpet" for some seeming reward. I can't say for sure but, having been on here for some years with him, I don't think so. I believe he is serious in his religious beliefs and is not afraid to say so to anyone. Some of the self-proclaimed atheists on here are livid seeing his posts and are very insulting in their remarks. Whether one believes him or not is a personal opinion so, if one isn't interested, pass over his posts and go to the next subject.

    Regardless of perceived perceptions of Ringo, he is actually doing something few give thought to. He is passing along the Gospel which others should do also. Isa. 55:11. "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please, and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."


    Again, you are welcome to enter into the conversations at any time. The more the merrier.

  4. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    SR9: I would like to draw your attention to a couple of items, not cut and paste, that might be the reason Ringo chooses to post:

    Matt. 28: 18-20; "Then Jesus came to them saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Amen."

    Mark 16: 15-16: "And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned."

    Ringo may have a calling to do what he does, exactly as he does, in hopes of carrying out the dictates of Jesus. After all, there are many people who may benefit from his posts in a venue such as this. Everyone on here professes to have an interest in guns and so does Ringo. Ideal spot to to spread the Word and give warning of things to come, as told by the Bible. As you say, anyone can cut and paste, and many do. However, how many post items like Ringo does? Not many, but there are some on here, such as yourself, who have posted items in agreement with him. Now you seem to be down on him. Old Scratch working on you?
    There is no difference between copy/paste someone's thoughts from a blog and all too common a fake news site, or so called scripture, which is written solely by man and could be considered early blogger output. Just because you read and agree with a blogger, or Ringo, or your ancient paper blog, in no way provides any credibility or authority.

    And how long has it been since Ringo has posted anything about guns or carry?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  5. #74
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    I read and understand the Word of God, that includes the 1/3 of the Bible pertaining to prophecy that 99% of Christians like yourself either ignore or have zero comprehension of it's content.
    Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Are you saying you understand 1/3 of the bible and ignore the other 2/3?

    Really,is that a trick question???
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  6. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    SR9: I would like to draw your attention to a couple of items, not cut and paste, that might be the reason Ringo chooses to post:

    Matt. 28: 18-20; "Then Jesus came to them saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the age. Amen."

    Mark 16: 15-16: "And He said to them, Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned."

    Ringo may have a calling to do what he does, exactly as he does, in hopes of carrying out the dictates of Jesus. After all, there are many people who may benefit from his posts in a venue such as this. Everyone on here professes to have an interest in guns and so does Ringo. Ideal spot to to spread the Word and give warning of things to come, as told by the Bible. As you say, anyone can cut and paste, and many do. However, how many post items like Ringo does? Not many, but there are some on here, such as yourself, who have posted items in agreement with him. Now you seem to be down on him. Old Scratch working on you?
    Not down on Ringo, just don't agree with him sometimes. The way I see it , he doesn't comment so much on gun issues. All he does is copy and paste the web site "Rapture Ready" everyday, which if anybody interested in can Google and read for themselves as I do everyday. But it is not the only Biblical Prophecy web site and other web sites disagree with Rapture Ready sometimes. One should not put all their eggs in one basket.

  7. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Not down on Ringo, just don't agree with him sometimes. The way I see it , he doesn't comment so much on gun issues. All he does is copy and paste the web site "Rapture Ready" everyday, which if anybody interested in can Google and read for themselves as I do everyday. But it is not the only Biblical Prophecy web site and other web sites disagree with Rapture Ready sometimes. One should not put all their eggs in one basket.
    OK, I can agree with using only one website from which to make comments but I can assure you that Ringo does use other references. But I would expect you, or anyone else, to use whatever references you find to be important and want to share with others. I don't always agree with Ringo nor does he always agree with me. I am a Catholic and he is Protestant and he has no use for the Catholic Church. No biggie because I don't always agree with it either but we do agree on the most salient points for the salvation of our souls. That is the most important thing!

    Ringo does comment on gun issues on other forums more gun related but is free to comment on this one concerning religion. There is no restriction.

  8. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    3/29/17


    6.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Attu Station, Alaska
    5.6 magnitude earthquake hits near Kamiiso, Japan
    5.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Padangsidempuan, Indonesia
    5.0 magnitude earthquake hits the Central Mid-Atlantic Ridge
    Sabancaya volcano in Peru erupts to 28,000ft
    Klyuchevskoy volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 23,000ft
    Kambalny volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 20,000ft
    Ruiz volcano in Colombia erupts to 20,000ft
    Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 18,000ft
    Sinabung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 12,000ft
    6.6 magnitude earthquake hits near Kamchatsk Staryy, Russia
    5.4 magnitude earthquake hits near Bitung, Indonesia
    5.3 magnitude earthquake hits South of Panama
    5.3 magnitude earthquake hits near Ohonua, Tonga
    5.3 magnitude earthquake hits near Santa Cruz das Flores, Portugal
    5.2 magnitude earthquake hits near Merizo Village, Guam
    5.2 magnitude earthquake hits near Kamchatsk Staryy, Russia
    5.1 magnitude earthquake hits near Lagoa, Portugal
    5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Bilungala, Indonesia
    Klyuchevskoy volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 25,000ft
    Kambalny volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 20,000ft
    Popocateptl volcano in Mexico erupts to 19,000ft
    Sinabung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 15,000ft
    Turrialba volcano in Costa Rica erupts to 14,000ft
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

  9. #78
    Thanks for the Earthquake and volcano report, but isn't that suppose to be normal in these times?

  10. #79
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas, United States
    Posts
    519

    When i was 6 i'd believe this was so !

  11. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ARIZONA-a short distance from the sun
    Posts
    8,901
    Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    Thanks for the Earthquake and volcano report, but isn't that suppose to be normal in these times?
    Prophetic Scripture doesn't state there will be an increase in earthquakes, it just states there will be earthquakes in “different places.”
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast