Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?

Is Something Strange Happening Inside The Earth?

More Signs of the End of the Age & this Last Generation.

Mt Etna volcano in Italy erupts to 18,000ft
    Santa Maria volcano in Guatemala erupts to 12,500ft
    5.6 magnitude earthquake hits near Samsat, Turkey
    5.5 magnitude earthquake hits near Anchor Point, Alaska
    5.5 magnitude earthquake hits near Atka, Alaska
    5.0 magnitude earthquake hits near Amberley, New Zealand
    Oklahoma considered at 'significant potential' for damaging earthquakes
    Oklahoma's earthquake threat now equals California's because of man-made temblors, USGS says
    3 million Americans at risk from human-induced earthquakes this year
    Reventador volcano in Ecuador erupts to 33,000ft
    Klyuchevskoy volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 30,000ft
    Chirinkotan volcano in the Kuril Islands erupts to 18,000ft
    Sinabung volcano in Indonesia erupts to 14,000ft
    Sheveluch volcano on Kamchatka, Russia erupts to 13,000ft

Clear Lake volcano (California): 11 earthquakes up to magnitude 1.6
    Possible earthquake swarm: 11 earthquakes occurred near (under) the volcano during 18 hours, the last being recorded quake 6 hours ago. Hypocenter depths ranged between 18.6 and 1.2 km.
    Earthquake details: (only 5 largest)
    M 1.6 quake: 1km W of Cobb, California on Thu, 2 Mar 01h47 (17 km S) - 20 hours ago
    M 1.3 quake: 6km WNW of The Geysers, California on Thu, 2 Mar 14h27 (19 km S) - 8 hours ago
    M 1.2 quake: 5km WNW of Cobb, California on Thu, 2 Mar 00h12 (15 km S) - 22 hours ago
    M 1.0 quake: 9km WNW of The Geysers, California on Thu, 2 Mar 07h22 (18 km SSE) - 15 hours ago
    M 0.9 quake: 6km W of Cobb, California on Wed, 1 Mar 22h20 (16 km S) - 24 hours ago
    All earthquakes at Clear Lake

Kilauea volcano (Hawai'i (Big Island)): 2 earthquakes up to magnitude 2.4
    2 earthquakes occurred near (under) the volcano during 6 hours, the last being recorded quake 10 hours ago. Hypocenter depths ranged between 5.0 and 2.0 km.
    Earthquake details:
    M 2.4 quake: ISLAND OF HAWAII, HAWAII on Thu, 2 Mar 04h21 (18 km SSE) - 18 hours ago
    M 2.0 quake: 22km WNW of Volcano, Hawaii on Thu, 2 Mar 10h41 (18 km NE) - 11 hours ago
    All earthquakes at Kilauea

Sabancaya volcano (Peru): magnitude 3.6 earthquake
    A magnitude 3.6 earthquake occurred at the volcano 16 hours ago. The quake, which might be volcanic in origin, was located at a depth of 10.0 km depth at 12 km distance ENE from the volcano.
    Earthquake details:
    M 3.6 quake: Peru on Thu, 2 Mar 04h38 (12 km ENE) - 17 hours ago
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Nope, any geologists could explain it so that a 5th grader could understand, though you probably couldn't follow along. Just business a normal on this creaky old rock.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

LOL.

FYI: Mount Etna is one of the most active volcanoes in the world. I actually skied once on Mount Etna while it was erupting.

This is my theory.....we are pumping in excess of 81 Million barrels of oil per day from underground, mining in excess of 10 Million Tons of coal per day, and who knows how many CUFT of Natural Gas. Not to mention everything else that is pumped out of or mined from underground. That is relieving god only knows how much pressure and leaving some pretty dang big holes behind. My theory is that is why we are seeing an increase (if there is any) of earthquakes.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    This is my theory.....we are pumping in excess of 81 Million barrels of oil per day from underground, mining in excess of 10 Million Tons of coal per day, and who knows how many CUFT of Natural Gas. Not to mention everything else that is pumped out of or mined from underground. That is relieving god only knows how much pressure and leaving some pretty dang big holes behind. My theory is that is why we are seeing an increase (if there is any) of earthquakes.
    Good answer!

I am guessing that the coal doesn't matter. But the oil and the gas being under deep pressure is probably what is triggering the undergrown collapsing from the extraction.

But in addition it could also be due to the deep cooling of the molten Earth metals. We know from our "law" of thermodynamics that anything hot tends to cool as heat radiates out of it. Heat is energy and moves from high to low concentrations. This movement may cause cracking and settling.

So it looks like you probably don't need any virgin sacrifices to the Earth Gods this time to save the planet. This is unlike the winter solstice where the fear of losing the Sun does warrant Easter chanting and witch burnings and torture for heresy to appease the sky Gods so that they don't become angered and rack us with quakes and tidal waves as well as take the Sun away.

7. I donno, but the Russians gotta be behind it.
    Proud Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiricy

Quote Originally Posted by Waffles View Post
    I donno, but the Russians gotta be behind it.
    Maybe Obama is behind it !!!

Here I thought something was always happening in the earth because we're alive and you know...the magnetic field that keeps us all from being fried by cosmic radiation.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Here I thought something was always happening in the earth because we're alive and you know...the magnetic field that keeps us all from being fried by cosmic radiation.
    The magnetic field is caused by the swirling of the molten magma within the Earth.

This electric field then protects us from the Sun's non-light radiation.

But all the earthquakes and floods are probably Obama's fault. It's all part of the big conspiracy for the shadow government.

It's time for non-believers to start getting nervous.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast