Obama Admin Caught Funneling BILLIONS to Liberal Activist Groups From DOJ Slush Fund

Thread: Obama Admin Caught Funneling BILLIONS to Liberal Activist Groups From DOJ Slush Fund

Obama Admin Caught Funneling BILLIONS to Liberal Activist Groups From DOJ Slush Fund

Obama Admin Caught Funneling BILLIONS to Liberal Activist Groups From DOJ Slush Fund.
    They finally uncovered how billions of dollars were being funneled to liberal activist organizations. Apparently there’s a slush fund account via the Department of Justice, of all places.
    Basically the government has been extorting money from businesses and using it however President Obama saw fit. When the banks were required to pay up for their alleged mortgage abuse and discrimination, the government then forced them to settle by giving the money to third party organizations. It basically redistributed billions of dollars to left wing groups and radical organizations.
    They have uncovered at least $3 BILLION that went to “non-victim entities”. Former Governor Mike Huckabee was just as shocked as the rest of America that there has been no oversight of this slush fund over the last several years. “This is worse than a mafia shake down” Huckabee said. His full comments can be heard in the video below.
    Read More and watch video:
    http://consjournal.com/obama-admin-c...oj-slush-fund/
    My Thoughts:
    Send this to your Senators and Congressman if you like and then pass it around.......
    It has become obvious to the American people that the Democrat party, in conjunction with the Clinton's and/or the Obama's, are organized and their strategy is to subvert our government members who were duly elected by the people.
    Therefore, I am asking you and your fellow Congressmen and Congresswomen, to initiate a full and independent investigation into the DNC, The Democrat Party, Barack Hussein Obama, Valerie Jarrett, Elizabeth Warren, Tom Perez, Debbie Wasserman Schulz, Charles Schumer, Hillary Clinton, Keith Ellison, and others to rule out an organized and well-funded attempt at a coup acting against the integrity of the US Constitution and our sitting President of the United States.
    Within this thorough investigation I demand to know the source of the funding by private entities, businesses, or foundations. I would like to know if George Soros or any of his affiliated foundations is a contributor. If so, I want to see some concise action taken against him legally, criminally, and financially.
    Subversion. 1: the act of subverting: the state of being subverted; especially : a systematic attempt to overthrow or undermine a government or political system by persons working secretly from within.
    Elections have consequences. So do subversive measures such as obstruction and anarchy.
    Thank you for your time.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

FYI: There is a Stop Settlement Slush Funds Act of 2017. There was one in 2016 as well, that obviously went nowhere.

I am not sure though why you cite a no-name right wing blog that has zero credibility, when repotable news outlets have reported on this. May be that's the only stuff you read.

FOX News | GOP wants to eliminate shadowy DOJ slush fund bankrolling leftist groups
    Forbes | House Republicans Target 'Slush Funds' Created By DOJ For 'Liberal Friends'

and specifically

WaPo | The Justice Department’s bank settlement slush fund, reporting about the Stop Settlement Slush Funds Act of 2016 on August 31, 2016.