Connect the Trump wiretap dots
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Connect the Trump wiretap dots

  1. #1

    Connect the Trump wiretap dots

    Your hearing a lot from the media and Washington saying that people within the Trump camp they were having conversations with Russian people from leaks they have been provided and on the other hand these same people are all up in arms that President Trumps tweet the other day about his office building was wire tapped through a FISA court order is complete BS.
    .
    Now follow me on this, if the leak concerning Gen Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, was correct, which Gen Flynn admitted, then that proves that there were wire taps on Trump tower because that’s where it was reported that Gen Flynn made the phone call to the Russian Ambassador.
    .
    Bottom line is, one proves the other, since Gen Flynn admitted that he did talk with the Russian Ambassador while he was in Trump tower and the only way for anyone to have access to that phone call would be through a wiretap on the phones at Trump tower.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255

    Talking Completely wrong!

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Your hearing a lot from the media and Washington saying that people within the Trump camp they were having conversations with Russian people from leaks they have been provided and on the other hand these same people are all up in arms that President Trumps tweet the other day about his office building was wire tapped through a FISA court order is complete BS.
    .
    Now follow me on this, if the leak concerning Gen Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, was correct, which Gen Flynn admitted, then that proves that there were wire taps on Trump tower because that’s where it was reported that Gen Flynn made the phone call to the Russian Ambassador.
    .
    Bottom line is, one proves the other, since Gen Flynn admitted that he did talk with the Russian Ambassador while he was in Trump tower and the only way for anyone to have access to that phone call would be through a wiretap on the phones at Trump tower.
    COMPLETELY WRONG! May be you should read through the threads you started before posting a new thread on a topic that has already been debunked in one of your own threads:

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Flynn talked to the Russian Ambassador on the phone. ALL phone calls by foreign officials are monitored. That is standard practice. The Russians were listening too, by the way.
    You post is also idiotic. When two people talking on the phone with each other then either phone could be monitored. No, one does not prove the other.

    PS: Hannity on FOX News just said (as of right now on his show) that the Flynn conversation with the Russian Ambassador was a routine wiretap. If even Hannity debunks your "logic", then this just shows how far off you are.

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    LOL: I just found out how you came to posting this nonsense in the first place. You watched The O'Reilly Factor tonight. The segment where O'Reilly came up with the nonsense you posted in the OP ended at 8:21PM. Your OP was 08:33 PM. Here is the video of the segment (starting at 12:07 and ending at 17:00):



    With O'Reilly's conclusion at 17:00, it is easy to see how you convinced yourself of the same nonsense.

  5. #4
    Just got two flash reports, one from CNN (not real) and another from a fake news outlet. First:

    Connect the Trump wiretap dots-2017-03-06-cdc814d8_large.jpg

    Second: One of Trump's ex-wives said he uses ***** enlargement pills. Maybe viagra?

    Haven't we gone a little overboard on Trump bashing when stuff like this is put out?

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Just got two flash reports, one from CNN (not real) and another from a fake news outlet. First:

    Connect the Trump wiretap dots-2017-03-06-cdc814d8_large.jpg

    Second: One of Trump's ex-wives said he uses ***** enlargement pills. Maybe viagra?

    Haven't we gone a little overboard on Trump bashing when stuff like this is put out?
    Yes, you have gone a little overboard by posting stuff like this!

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Yes, you have gone a little overboard by posting stuff like this!
    Absolutely, that is the point I'm trying to make. Just as you have gone overboard with your bashing of opspec. He may not always be right but, on occasion, he does come up with something interesting. You claim his posts are idiotic but, so what? They are his comments. I don't always agree with you but I will have the courtesy to not make return comments such as those you make to him. Lighten up old son, I enjoy your posts but not necessarily the insults.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Absolutely, that is the point I'm trying to make. Just as you have gone overboard with your bashing of opspec. He may not always be right but, on occasion, he does come up with something interesting. You claim his posts are idiotic but, so what? They are his comments. I don't always agree with you but I will have the courtesy to not make return comments such as those you make to him. Lighten up old son, I enjoy your posts but not necessarily the insults.
    Sorry, but some of the stuff opsspec1991 posts is just beyond <insert appropriate adjective here>. He continues to post stuff like this, so I continue to lampoon him when appropriate.

    What I posted in this thread was not overboard. It is idiotic to make the argument he did. Bill O'Reilly made exactly the same argument today for those braindead couch potatoes that believe in everything they get presented with.

    I have the suspicion that opsspec1991 rarely reads his own threads anyway. He just spams this forum. In rare circumstances, he is right. In those cases, I leave a positive reply. In most cases, however, he is outright wrong.

  9. #8
    Here is a more simplified version of it all:

    1 - junk news in the NYT is picked up by Breitbart;

    2 - DJT reads Breitbart;

    3 - DJT is gullible and believes Brietbart;

    4 - DJT pulls the accusation of bugging out of his azz and tweets it;

    5 - On Monday morning DJT throws a red herring at Congress to investigate the alleged bugging (that only he is alleging).

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    Here is a more simplified version of it all:

    1 - junk news in the NYT is picked up by Breitbart;

    2 - DJT reads Breitbart;

    3 - DJT is gullible and believes Brietbart;

    4 - DJT pulls the accusation of bugging out of his azz and tweets it;

    5 - On Monday morning DJT throws a red herring at Congress to investigate the alleged bugging (that only he is alleging).


    It seems as if there is more to the story than one wants to admit. Too many people coming out of the woodwork now and adding their two cents. Could it be that our former Illustrious Potentate actually was crooked? Gee, that is an amazing revelation!

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Your hearing a lot from the media and Washington saying that people within the Trump camp they were having conversations with Russian people from leaks they have been provided and on the other hand these same people are all up in arms that President Trumps tweet the other day about his office building was wire tapped through a FISA court order is complete BS.
    .
    Now follow me on this, if the leak concerning Gen Flynn and the Russian Ambassador, was correct, which Gen Flynn admitted, then that proves that there were wire taps on Trump tower because that’s where it was reported that Gen Flynn made the phone call to the Russian Ambassador.
    .
    Bottom line is, one proves the other, since Gen Flynn admitted that he did talk with the Russian Ambassador while he was in Trump tower and the only way for anyone to have access to that phone call would be through a wiretap on the phones at Trump tower.
    How does one consume that much kool-aid?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast