More Fake News from the Tweeter-in-Chief
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Fake News from the Tweeter-in-Chief

Talking More Fake News from the Tweeter-in-Chief

A gift that just keeps on giving. From The Guardian | Trump said Obama freed 122 'vicious prisoners' but actually it was only nine:

Donald Trump said on Tuesday that 122 “vicious prisoners” freed from Guantánamo Bay by Barack Obama had “returned to the battlefield”. In fact, the correct figure is nine.

The president appeared to be mischaracterizing a 2016 intelligence report tracking former inmates of the controversial prison who were confirmed to have “re-engaged in terrorism”.

The report, issued by the office of the director of national intelligence on 14 September 2016, said 113 former inmates released under President George W Bush had been confirmed to have re-engaged.

The report did contain the number 122. That number was the sum total of former Guantánamo inmates confirmed to have re-engaged in terrorism as of 15 July 2016.

But only nine of those suspects had been released since 22 January 2009, two days after Barack Obama’s inauguration.

Someone please throw his unclassified phone in the toilet. President Trump seems to be conspiring against himself to sabotage his own presidency. Maybe there is a shadow government in his head that tells him to do these tweets.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    A gift that just keeps on giving. From The Guardian | Trump said Obama freed 122 'vicious prisoners' but actually it was only nine:

Someone please throw his unclassified phone in the toilet. President Trump seems to be conspiring against himself to sabotage his own presidency. Maybe there is a shadow government in his head that tells him to do these tweets.
    He only has to drop it, as that is probably where he is when he tweets all this crap. Someone put a good solitaire or Sudoku game on his phone.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

4. Who really cares how much Trump or what Trump tweets as long as he does the job he was elected to do ?
    If jobs come back , pay goes up , medical care is fixed , border is secured and the U.S. is safe . I don't care what he tweets.
    Just maybe tweeting to him is what golf was to Obama. Just less time wasted and at a lower cost.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Who really cares how much Trump or what Trump tweets as long as he does the job he was elected to do ?
    If jobs come back , pay goes up , medical care is fixed , border is secured and the U.S. is safe . I don't care what he tweets.
    Just maybe tweeting to him is what golf was to Obama. Just less time wasted and at a lower cost.
    Ken, you are clearly off your meds.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Glad you know so much about me. Only med I take is one low dose Aspirin a day.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Then explain this, how come that right after President Trump was meeting with the various businessmen, CEO’s and overseas companies as President the DOW started raising and currently it’s hit a level, 21,300 that hasn’t been seen for over 18 years and he’s only been President for a little over a month? Obama had 8 years to do something, anything but, guess what, IT NEVER HAPPENED and the GDP hasn’t been above 1.3% for the past 7 years during Obamas time in office.
    Also as a side note, the federal debt has been reduced by $2.3 Billion since President Trump took office, sure different from the $10 Trillion that the federal debt increased during Obamas term in office, which is equal to the entire previous President’s combined before him.
    So tell me about the bang up job that Obama did, during his 8 years in office. These are not my opinions; they are the FACTS from the government’s statistics.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Who really cares how much Trump or what Trump tweets as long as he does the job he was elected to do ?
    More Fake News from the Tweeter-in-Chief-trump-meme.jpg

Oh, and each trip he's taken to Mar-a-Lago costs $3 million a pop, he's gone there 4 times in under 60 days. That's 12 million....the entire amount spent in a year for Obama's vacations. That cost does not include the million dollars a day it's costing tax payers to grant Melania Trump the privilege of being guarded while living in New York apart from Donald Trump....you really want to talk about who cost tax payers more?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Then explain this, how come that right after President Trump was meeting with the various businessmen, CEO’s and overseas companies as President the DOW started raising and currently it’s hit a level, 21,300 that hasn’t been seen for over 18 years and he’s only been President for a little over a month? Obama had 8 years to do something, anything but, guess what, IT NEVER HAPPENED and the GDP hasn’t been above 1.3% for the past 7 years during Obamas time in office.
    Also as a side note, the federal debt has been reduced by $2.3 Billion since President Trump took office, sure different from the $10 Trillion that the federal debt increased during Obamas term in office, which is equal to the entire previous President’s combined before him.
    So tell me about the bang up job that Obama did, during his 8 years in office. These are not my opinions; they are the FACTS from the government’s statistics.
    So you are saying that the stock market is up SOLELY because of Trump? Maybe, but only because the bankers know he is going to turn the tables where big banks can fornicate over every they want, without any repercussions.

OBTW, when adjusted for inflation, the DOW is NOT at an all time high.

Wow 2.3B reduction, that's like reducing a $1,000,000 debt down to $999,999.95. Given the level of debt, this country will NEVER recover, and it will destroy this country, because we are beyond any hope of recovering from this debt.

10. I will say it again ! Tweeting takes up less time and costs less than playing golf. That is a fact !
    Trump can tweet all he wants as long as he does what he was elected to do as far as I am concerned

11. Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    I will say it again ! Tweeting takes up less time and costs less than playing golf. That is a fact !
    Trump can tweet all he wants as long as he does what he was elected to do as far as I am concerned
    When is he going to get around to doing any of that?

The Dow went up because the rich know they will get richer under Trump.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast