I'm not saying that these two are guilty as sin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not saying that these two are guilty as sin

I'm not saying that these two are guilty as sin

I'm not saying that these two are guilty as sin, but when highly detailed information discussed on phones from the Trump residence in Florida during the time when Barack Obama was still in office is "leaked"--and these two people, who would have had to be intimately involved in the wire tapping of Trump communications, are so quick to deny that anything illegal happened--they sure do look guilty. After all, Barack Obama might not have had the intestinal fortitude to try to wire tap our enemies, but we know that he tapped in on our allies!
    Does anyone remember his tapping Angela Merkel's phone? Does anyone remember that he tried to manipulate elections in Israel? The real evidence is that Barack Obama would have used any crooked cops to do his bidding. Let's face it. Somebody has been tapping into President Trump's communications and have been "leaking" information discussed in President Trump's conversations. Wire tapping of the Trump Florida residence would have required crooked law enforcement with crooked underlings to carry out such illegal activities against our incoming president. There are at least three crooked agents who would have been required on the inside to pull that off on Obama's behalf. Their names would be Lynch, Clapper, and Comey--and I don't really know anyone who thinks that any of those three people can be trusted when it comes to doing the bidding of Barack Obama!
    So, while Democrats and the Marxist media jump through hoops to call President Trump's highly reasonable allegations that Barack Obama had his phone's tapped in Florida "unsubstantiated", just remember that Barack Obama was the most crooked and lawless president in the history of the United States--and Lynch, Clapper and Comey are like the cooked Chicago cops on Capone's payroll when Al Capone was running crime in Chicago.
    These two guys can deny that any wire taps were placed on President Trump's electronic communications in Florida; but I wouldn't believe them if they put their hands on a whole stack of Bibles and swore that nothing illegal happened and that they weren't involved!
    I'm not saying that these two are guilty as sin-122b.jpg
    I'm not saying that these two are guilty as sin-122c.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Clapper was fairly clear -- there were no wire taps.

4. Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    From a proven LIAR !

Quote Originally Posted by HKS View Post
    And Obama was extremely clear: If you like your health care plan, you can keep it.

It's all about who you believe.

6. At what point will you start holding Trump accountable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Reading back over your previous posts and the stuff you DO believe, I would be a LOT more concerned if you agreed with me.

Trust me, I also would be concerned if we agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    At what point will you start holding Trump accountable?

There are many, many crooked people in government who need attending to before ever considering anything Trump may have, or may not, have done. Trump has shown up the Democrats so bad with their criminal actions that it might behoove them to leave him alone before they wind up in jail. Some people simply have a terminal case of butthurt!

Quote Originally Posted by Aldodds3 View Post
    At what point will you start holding Trump accountable?

Accountable for what? He's the one being attacked by the leaks, media, Obama and his hold overs in the government, Democrats, ETC.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

"I'm not saying that these two are guilty as sin...."

Yes, you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast