Congress screwing the american people - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congress screwing the american people

bofh: I see no point in getting into a peeing contest with you over something so insignificant. I did look in Snopes but didn't find it, whether you believe it or not. I don't care if you find political posts BS because they happen to be posted in this forum. Correct me if I am wrong but the title for this forum is politics and news so I see no problem. Asi' es la vida.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    bofh: I see no point in getting into a peeing contest with you over something so insignificant. I did look in Snopes but didn't find it, whether you believe it or not.
    OK, I have no problem with that.

I don't care if you find political posts BS because they happen to be posted in this forum. Correct me if I am wrong but the title for this forum is politics and news so I see no problem. Asi' es la vida.
    You got my last post wrong. It is not that I find political posts BS because they happen to be posted in this forum. It is simply my opinion that the vast majority of OPs posted in the Politics and News section of this forum are BS posts. You can thank opsspec1991, Ringo and SR9 for that, who started 30 of 40 threads currently listed at the top of this forum section.

C'est la vie.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    OK, I have no problem with that.

You got my last post wrong. It is not that I find political posts BS because they happen to be posted in this forum. It is simply my opinion that the vast majority of OPs posted in the Politics and News section of this forum are BS posts. You can thank opsspec1991, Ringo and SR9 for that, who started 30 of 40 threads currently listed at the top of this forum section.

C'est la vie.
    OK. Truce?

Congress screwing the american people-gazapeacejamiol.gif

bofh: Old son, I know that you try to be the absolute authority on all subjects on here but, in this case, you are wrong. I did attempt to find it on Snopes but couldn't. Not that it matters, but I really couldn't care less whether it was or not. Interesting letter and I posted it thinking someone else may enjoy it. I don't feel the necessity to be critical of the posts of others but I guess there are those who do. Good, that should keep you busy researching. I'll try tomorrow to give you something else to verify.
    Lol...

Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Lol...

Not really, but piling on with an off-topic post is what you typically do anyway. I just showed that Oldgrunt was right. That made him mad.

Not really...
    Oh YES, really! He nailed it with your arrogant desire to act like forum cop on here. Lol. What's the matter, nose too far up in the air to see it??
    but piling on with an off-topic post is what you typically do anyway
    Let's see, how does the saying go?? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?...Congress screwing the american people

Wow, bet that was hard to do.
    That made him mad.
    Doesn't look mad to me, just looked like he called you on one of your "favorable" attributes.

Oh YES, really! He nailed it with your arrogant desire to act like forum cop on here. Lol. What's the matter, nose too far up in the air to see it??

Let's see, how does the saying go?? People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?...Congress screwing the american people

Wow, bet that was hard to do.

Doesn't look mad to me, just looked like he called you on one of your "favorable" attributes.
    LOL, who is playing the forum cop now? Also, a separate quote for more than each sentence, really?

LOL, who is playing the forum cop now?
    That would still be.....Congress screwing the american peopleCongress screwing the american peopleyou!!

Also, a reply for each sentence, really?
    What, got a problem with it?? Sue me.

Hey, you started this. I was just simply making a valid acknowledgement to what Old Grunt said. You're the one continuing this childish and pointless back and forth banter.

That would still be.....Congress screwing the american peopleCongress screwing the american peopleyou!!

What, got a problem with it?? Sue me.

Hey, you started this. I was just simply making a valid acknowledgement to what Old Grunt said. You're the one continuing this childish and pointless back and forth banter.
    No, you started it after running out of trolling arguments in the National Reciprocity thread. It seems that you can not have a single discussion, keep it on topic and have productive replies. At some point, you either circle back and just repeat arguments that were already answered or you resort to these types of childish and pointless back and forth banters as a distraction. In any case, once you run out of arguments, you try to keep people busy by continuously trying to get responses out of them that you don't have to type a thoughtful response to.

Congress screwing the american people

No, you started it here, pal. You just didn't like reading the truth from yet another member.

What??? Are you normally this stupid or is today an even more special occasion?? First off, my posts in the National Reciprocity thread that you idiotically referenced here for some stupid reason, is not trolling. I told your dumbarse that but as usual, your ignorant arrogance blinds you yet again.

Old Grunt was right as was so many others have called you out on it. No wonder people like HKS have your ass blocked.

It seems that you can not have a single discussion, keep it on topic and have productive replies.
    Where, here, or in the National Reciprocity thread which once again bozo, has no business BEING BROUGHT UP HERE! Here it's just my laughing and finding it quite comical that another person called you out on your BS.

At some point, you either circle back and just repeat arguments that were already answered or you resort to these types of childish and pointless back and forth banters as a distraction.
    In any case, once you run out of arguments, you try to keep people busy by continuously trying to get responses out of them that you don't have to type a thoughtful response to.
    Like you're doing here??? You're about worthless, you know that? No wonder so many people don't effing like you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast