Congress screwing the american people - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Congress screwing the american people

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    No, you started it here, pal. You just didn't like reading the truth from yet another member.



    What??? Are you normally this stupid or is today an even more special occasion?? First off, my posts in the National Reciprocity thread that you idiotically referenced here for some stupid reason, is not trolling. I told your dumbarse that but as usual, your ignorant arrogance blinds you yet again.

    Old Grunt was right as was so many others have called you out on it. No wonder people like HKS have your ass blocked.


    Where, here, or in the National Reciprocity thread which once again bozo, has no business BEING BROUGHT UP HERE! Here it's just my laughing and finding it quite comical that another person called you out on your BS.


    Like you're doing here??? You're about worthless, you know that? No wonder so many people don't effing like you.
    Thank you for proving my point. As usual, I will give you the last word/rant. Have a nice day or not, whatever you chose to do with your life.

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Thank you for proving my point. As usual, I will give you the last word/rant. Have a nice day or not, whatever you chose to do with your life.
    Lol, what point, the illusionary point in "bofh land"?

    Whatever man, I was about to tell you the same thing but you beat me to it.

    Instead of being an ass like you did, I will tell you to have a good day.

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Snopes shows that the letter is authentic. Look it up next time using the authors name of a published article.

    Snopes | Letter from Bill Schoonover: CORRECTLY ATTRIBUTED. Letter from April 3, 2013 to Washington Senators Patty Murrayand Maria Cantwell.

    Bill Schoonover's last published comment/article was on Sep 6th, 2016. I couldn't find any reports of him being dead. His house hasn't been sold since 2008.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    bofh: Old son, I know that you try to be the absolute authority on all subjects on here but, in this case, you are wrong. I did attempt to find it on Snopes but couldn't. Not that it matters, but I really couldn't care less whether it was or not. Interesting letter and I posted it thinking someone else may enjoy it. I don't feel the necessity to be critical of the posts of others but I guess there are those who do. Good, that should keep you busy researching. I'll try tomorrow to give you something else to verify.
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    .... I just showed that Oldgrunt was right. That made him mad.
    I don't know why, but the way I see it, bofh got it right in the last post above. He was saying that the letter in the OP was authentic and Oldgrunt took umbrage with that for some reason.

    It is sad as all get-out what has become of this forum.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  5. #24
    Well, well, well, it seems I have started quite a little row here which was purely unintentional. In my OP, I stated right off that I had checked Snopes to see if the post was there. I DID NOT find it. Next, XD made a comment about why I had referenced Snopes to begin with in his sarcastic manner. Next, bofh commented (#8) and I apparently misunderstood his comment and did take umbrage. Rather silly, but I did. In his post (#12), bofh clarified what he meant so, in post #13, I made my mea culpa and I was finished with the issue and went and sat in the corner. Didn't mean to start a lot of hoopla. So, PEACE everyone?

  6. #25

    Congress screwing the american people

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Well, well, well, it seems I have started quite a little row here which was purely unintentional. In my OP, I stated right off that I had checked Snopes to see if the post was there. I DID NOT find it. Next, XD made a comment about why I had referenced Snopes to begin with in his sarcastic manner. Next, bofh commented (#8) and I apparently misunderstood his comment and did take umbrage. Rather silly, but I did. In his post (#12), bofh clarified what he meant so, in post #13, I made my mea culpa and I was finished with the issue and went and sat in the corner. Didn't mean to start a lot of hoopla. So, PEACE everyone?
    I don't think you started anything, I just thought it was funny as hell that you hit the nail right square on the head with what you said that I highlighted in bold in my post #14.

    Apparently I pissed ole bofh off. Guess the truth hurts. Then of course his little buddy Blues had to come in and toss his little two cents in.

  7. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Well, well, well, it seems I have started quite a little row here which was purely unintentional. In my OP, I stated right off that I had checked Snopes to see if the post was there. I DID NOT find it. Next, XD made a comment about why I had referenced Snopes to begin with in his sarcastic manner. Next, bofh commented (#8) and I apparently misunderstood his comment and did take umbrage. Rather silly, but I did. In his post (#12), bofh clarified what he meant so, in post #13, I made my mea culpa and I was finished with the issue and went and sat in the corner. Didn't mean to start a lot of hoopla. So, PEACE everyone?
    As you can see, corneileous just came here to stir things up as he ran out of arguments with me in the national reciprocity thread. I had no problems with your last post and found it rather funny. Everything that followed was of corneileous' making. You can see from his recent post that he clearly wants to desperately stir up a controversy where none is and pin it on me. Quite amateurish, I might add.

  8. #27

    Congress screwing the american people

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    As you can see, corneileous just came here to stir things up....
    Nope. You are incredibly mistaken buddy and with each post you been making here since then, you once again continue to live up to what Old Grunt said.

    Regardless of what you want to say or try to get most of us to believe your typical BS, I did not come in here to start trouble. I was just simply browsing the forums and came across what he said because I thought it was hilarious and spot-on, whether he was just kiddin' around or not. Your continued retaliations speak for you the more you go along.
    ...as he ran out of arguments with me in the national reciprocity thread.
    Seriously?? You're really gonna continue with this school-yard nonsense? How many times do you have to be told that this does not have a thing to do with the Nationwide Reciprocity thread you linked above? If anything, your "believe me because I said it's true" attitude over there that you've been displaying proves the point here again. Not to mention your constant reference to it here as well.

    I had no problems with your last post and found it rather funny.
    Funny because my initial post to what Old Grunt said was just intended to be about 75% funny/ha-ha and only about 25% serious.

    Everything that followed was of corneileous' making. You can see from his recent post that he clearly wants to desperately stir up a controversy where none is and pin it on me. Quite amateurish, I might add.
    Nope, those are all your retaliations which lead to your stirring of the pot.

    Amateurish, huh?? How bout perhaps because I wasn't even trying to accomplish anything more than just making a simple reply to another person's post? Too ignorant to figure that out on your own?? But to just make such invalid assessment about such a thing that wasn't even being attempted sure does continue painting that picture about your attitude.

  9. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Well, well, well, it seems I have started quite a little row here which was purely unintentional. In my OP, I stated right off that I had checked Snopes to see if the post was there. I DID NOT find it. Next, XD made a comment about why I had referenced Snopes to begin with in his sarcastic manner. Next, bofh commented (#8) and I apparently misunderstood his comment and did take umbrage. Rather silly, but I did. In his post (#12), bofh clarified what he meant so, in post #13, I made my mea culpa and I was finished with the issue and went and sat in the corner. Didn't mean to start a lot of hoopla. So, PEACE everyone?
    I was simply pointing out your hypocrisy. Nothing sarcastic about explaining your failed hypercritical logic. And apparently you get all butt-hurt.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Posts
    7,759
    Quote Originally Posted by corneileous View Post
    Apparently I pissed ole bofh off. Guess the truth hurts. Then of course his little buddy Blues had to come in and toss his little two cents in.
    I ain't nobody's "buddy" on here, and I ain't "little" by a damn sight. Bofh and I rarely even engage in exchanges with each other. I've complimented his posts when I think it's deserved, and he does the same with me, and we both do the same with others who either or both of us believes is deserving, one of which is Oldgrunt for my part, whom I don't have a problem in the world with. I just took note of what I saw as a misunderstanding on his part, the acknowledgement of which I either didn't see or misunderstood myself. I seriously doubt he's worried about it, which begs the question, why the Hell are you?

    I would compliment your posts too if I thought they were deserving. The fact that none have been is one among several reasons why I said this forum is in such a sad state of affairs. When you post something even worthy of acknowledging as 2¢ worth of commentary, you will have raised the value of your "contributions" by about 99.99%. Something to strive for. Now go for it.

    Blues
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

  11. #30

    Congress screwing the american people

    Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I ain't nobody's "buddy" on here, and I ain't "little" by a damn sight.
    Lol whatever man, that wasn't meant to be taken literally, especially the part about being little. I ain't never met you. I don't know how small you claim not to be and frankly I really don't care but it's pretty sad, even for you, to make such a blatant assumption accusing me of implying you are little. Or is it guilty conscience perhaps?

    Bofh and I rarely even engage in exchanges with each other.
    It's more than just rarely but whatever, it doesn't matter. Excuse me for thinking otherwise.

    I seriously doubt he's worried about it, which begs the question, why the Hell are you?
    What are you talking about? I'm not worried about a thing. I think you got your wires crossed, my mere mention of you in my post right here only had explicitly to do with the last sentence of your post right here.

    I suppose if it turns out that I was highly mistaken in thinking you were blaming me for what has become of this forum that prompted you to say, "It is sad as all get-out what has become of this forum.", then I apologize.

    I would compliment your posts too if I thought they were deserving.
    My posts don't need your compliments. That's all there is to that.
    The fact that none have been is one among several reasons why I said this forum is in such a sad state of affairs.
    Sooo, the forum is in a "sad state of affairs" because partly none of my posts have not been graced by your compliments?? Lol, seriously? Little full of yourself, aren't-cha? Kinda starting to fit the description of what I have highlighted in bold in Old Grunt's post right here.
    When you post something even worthy of acknowledging as 2¢ worth of commentary, you will have raised the value of your "contributions" by about 99.99%. Something to strive for. Now go for it.

    Blues
    I'm not going to comment on this last part at this time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast