NSA Officials Who Hated Clintons Hacked DNC and Gave Emails to WikiLeaks.

Thread: NSA Officials Who Hated Clintons Hacked DNC and Gave Emails to WikiLeaks.

NSA Officials Who Hated Clintons Hacked DNC and Gave Emails to WikiLeaks.

US Intelligence Officer Lt Col Tony Shaffer: NSA Officials Who Hated Clintons Hacked DNC and Gave Emails to WikiLeaks.
    By: Jim Hoft
    Lieutenant Colonel Tony Shaffer (ret.) went on with Hannity on Fox News to discuss the latest leaks by Wikileaks.
    Shaffer told Hannity former NSA operatives who were fed up with the Clintons are the ones who hacked into the DNC and gave the hacked Podesta emails to WikiLeaks. The Democrats do not want to talk about this and it is probably why the DNC refused to allow the FBI to look at itís hacked server. Shaffer said:
    ďTony Shaffer: Sean, we did it. Not me, but our guys, former members of NSA, retired intelligence officers used these tools to break in there and get the information out. Thatís what the Democrats donít want to talk about because it doesnít fit their narrative.
    Read More & Watch Video: US Intelligence Officer Lt Col Tony Shaffer: NSA Officials Who Hated Clintons Hacked DNC and Gave Emails to WikiLeaks
    My Thoughts:
    A US intelligence officer has just confirmed that it was NSA staffers, who were fed up with the Clintons, that hacked the DNC.
    Iíve thought that was what really happened for a long time.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

From the interview:

Tony Shaffer: Sean, we did it. Not me, but our guys, former members of NSA, retired intelligence officers used these tools to break in there and get the information out. That’s what the Democrats don’t want to talk about because it doesn’t fit their narrative.
    That means your headline and the headline of the linked article you provided is misleading. NSA officials didn't hacked the DNC. Former members of the NSA did, according to this fellow. We obviously believe all what he says. I assume that he was met by FBI agents after the interview as he has information about cyber crimes? LOL. More fake news.

4. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    From the interview:

That means your headline and the headline of the linked article you provided is misleading. NSA officials didn't hacked the DNC. Former members of the NSA did, according to this fellow. We obviously believe all what he says. I assume that he was met by FBI agents after the interview as he has information about cyber crimes? LOL. More fake news.
    You know this HOW ? Maybe you are a part of the NSA or maybe just living a dream thinking you are.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    You know this HOW ? Maybe you are a part of the NSA or maybe just living a dream thinking you are.
    I simply read the OP. May be you should try this too before responding.

6. Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    I simply read the OP. May be you should try this too before responding.
    Come on now. No fair actually doing your own reading. Next you're going to be thinking for yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. More fake news

This is what I was asking about ! You know this how ? Nothing in my post concerning current or former NSA people.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    More fake news

This is what I was asking about ! You know this how ? Nothing in my post concerning current or former NSA people.
    Well, as I said, I can read and use my brain to process what I read. You seem to have a problem with this.

The headline is already fake, as it says "NSA Officials Who Hated Clintons Hacked DNC and Gave Emails to WikiLeaks." The linked article, however, says former members of the NSA did. If you do not know the difference between being an employee of the NSA, having a high level security clearance, having access to hacking tools, and having access to data vs. being retired, then that would be your problem. Officials aren't retired!

The next thing is that this comes from Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer talking to FOX News. If what he says is true, then he would be required to provide his information to the FBI and would be barred from publicly talking about it. The fact that a spook like him is putting stuff like this out via a FOX News interview with zero evidence speaks volume of its lack of credibility.

However, we live in a world where made up stories with zero evidence behind them are believed by the masses on the right and on the left.