A former FBI assistant director speaks his mind

Thread: A former FBI assistant director speaks his mind

A former FBI assistant director speaks his mind

A former FBI assistant director who served during Bill Clinton’s presidency said Hillary Clinton should be “shot by firing squad for treason.“
    James Kallstrom, known for leading the 1996 investigation into the explosion of TWA flight 800, also said people would have to be “deaf, dumb and blind” not to see that Clinton is guilty as sin and is being protected by the Deep State from an investigation or indictment.
    In an interview with Fox News, Kallstrom said that current FBI agents are “furious” at how higher-ups in the federal agency and Justice Department “stonewalled” requests to open up a serious probe into an alleged pay-to-play scheme between the Clinton Foundation and State Department.
    Asked if he thought the Hillary Clinton was being protected by shady Deep State operatives, Kallstrom said:
    “You’d have to be deaf, dumb, and blind not to see that. Of course that’s what’s happening. I mean just look at what’s in the public domain. I mean, look at the stuff that they left on the table. Top secret code word documents,” Kallstrom responded.
    “You know back in the old days you got shot by a firing squad for that stuff. And even today, you should go to Leavenworth for 20, 30 years, that’s what happens.”
    “They left on the table, you know, obstruction of justice, destruction of evidence,” Kallstrom added. “I mean, clearly, Congress gives them a letter, subpoena. What do they do two weeks later? They destroy it all.“
    Kallstrom said he has spoken with hundreds of former and current agents who are “very, very frustrated” because “they see the whole due process thing going down the tubes” when justice should be served.
    “All crops grow from little things, right? The notion that the FBI would have everything at once – of course they don’t have everything at once. Of course the agents have probable cause to look further. That’s how the investigations happen,” Kallstrom said.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Well the Clinton Foundation Inc. is obviously flagrant.

Not sure anybody really cares about this can of worms though.

The FBI has other more important things to do than go chasing after two Arkansas rednecks.

4. He did not say they should be shot. Fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still hung up on Hillary, I see. Your obsession is sick.

The source of your "article" is an interview with Lou Dobbs on November 1, 2016, before the election. Also, the "transcript" in your "article" is falsified. Shall we shoot you now?

When a government official commits criminal acts and there is no completed investigation or legal action taken, it ultimately leads to a loss of confidence in the system. This is not to mention the fact that it furthers the idea that these people are elite and above the rest of us. This is not a sick obsession, but a righteous concern. It troubles me that you, bofh care so little about the state of our government and country that you attack someone for their concern. The "where and when" of the article doesn't change it's subject matter. Explain how the article is "falsified". Seems to me that you always have an answer for any comments that don't support your narrative.

You really have an obsession for that woman, don't ya....
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

8. LOCK HER UP ! And anyone else involved.
    There are too many crooked politicians and they all need to be held to account for their dealings.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You really have an obsession for that woman, don't ya....
    I would have an obsession for anyone who disregards the law the way she did. She still can be held accountable, we'll just have to wait and see if she does. PS: do you really feel that she didn't do anything wrong and should be held accountable?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I would have an obsession for anyone who disregards the law the way she did. She still can be held accountable, we'll just have to wait and see if she does. PS: do you really feel that she didn't do anything wrong and should be held accountable?
    There ain't a damn thing that you or I can do to ensure she is held accountable...

Worry about things you can impact and walk away from those you can't.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg