Put up, or shut up

Thread: Put up, or shut up

Put up, or shut up

I agree with Kellyann Conway. There is no documented evidence of Russia's having any influence in the outcome of the election. Opinion is like aholes, everyone has on. There is theory, conjecture, and B/S. But no documented proof. So I say also, put up or shut up.

The Russians don't leave documentation lying around.

So the criticism based on a fallacy of argument from ignorance (can't prove something either way) simply lends itself to no conclusion at all, neither affirmative nor negative.

Quote Details: Lenin: A lie told often... - The Quotations Page

A lie told often enough becomes the truth.
    Lenin
    Russian Communist politician & revolutionary (1870 - 1924)

And that is the tactic the leftist progressive Saul Alinsky followers (Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals) are using in hopes of discrediting and undermining Trump's presidency.

And it works because even if the truth that refutes the lie comes to light that lie will still be stuck in the minds of everyone simply because they heard it repeated so loudly and so often.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

5. Between the Russians, and the Easter bunny, Hillary never had a chance! We need a do over.

Wonder why the Russians didn't bother with Hillary in the primaries when their man was runnning against her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And still no documented proof.

7. I wonder if the CIA did the hacking and tried to pin the blame the Russians.