Birther issue brought up by malik obama
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Birther issue brought up by malik obama

Birther issue brought up by malik obama

Malik Obama (Barracks 1/2 brother) brings up the "Birther" issue again with a copy of Obama's "true" birth certificate:

Breaking: Malik Obama Tweets Alleged Barack Obama Birth Certificate in Kenya

3. This is obviously a fake. The dating method is like the USA does it (mm/dd/yyyy), not like Europeans do. (DD/MM/YYYY)

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Dave View Post
    This is obviously a fake. The dating method is like the USA does it (mm/dd/yyyy), not like Europeans do. (DD/MM/YYYY)
    The last time I looked, Kenya is not in Europe.
    Just sayin'...

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by RossA View Post
    The last time I looked, Kenya is not in Europe.
    Just sayin'...
    I'm not taking sides on whether or not the BC is fake (though my bet is that it is), but in 1960 or '61, Kenya was under the rule of the British, so Euro-numerology probably did apply then and there.

Besides, this was all settled back when the real BC was discovered by a couple o' guys workin' to clean up inside a sewer line near Honolulu a few years ago. Seems it got wedged up under a giant petrified donkey turd and stayed there for over close to 50 years. I thought everybody knew about this. Guess I was mistaken................................

No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

..............................................↑↑ ↑↑..................................
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

How many of you have your brother or sisters birth certificate?

Quote Originally Posted by SR9 View Post
    How many of you have your brother or sisters birth certificate?
    I don't, but the Snopes link I posted contains a link to a Kenian birth certificate generator if you need one.

Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    I'm not taking sides on whether or not the BC is fake (though my bet is that it is), but in 1960 or '61, Kenya was under the rule of the British, so Euro-numerology probably did apply then and there.

Besides, this was all settled back when the real BC was discovered by a couple o' guys workin' to clean up inside a sewer line near Honolulu a few years ago. Seems it got wedged up under a giant petrified donkey turd and stayed there for over close to 50 years. I thought everybody knew about this. Guess I was mistaken................................

Finally! The real truth comes out!

For real

How many years has it been since Trump started this BS. You have got to be kidding me if you believe the piece of paper that you have shown is an "Offical" Live birth certificate. Were do you begin with this piece of crap. On any birth certificate that I have seen; the parents full names are stated not Mr. or Mrs. Astrological signs are not placed on a birthcertificate. I could go on but, why. Can we please STOP WITH THE STUPID?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast