Most expensive inauguration EVER!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most expensive inauguration EVER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DocBoCook View Post
    I voted libertarian. My first I told you so, saved for posterity
    I didn't vote for either republican or democratic party. Both have sold us up the river. The 2 party system should be done away with. By titling parties like this you immediately create prejudices and divisions. I will not vote until OUR government is returned to WE THE PEOPLE. Until then they will remain on MY watch list.
    "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

wolfhunter Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by createdeemcee View Post
    MOST of the funds Obama is using for this event are saved funds (left over). Most entertainers have donated thier services for the lavishness, and importance of the event. Not only is it a celebration to bring in the new president. This is also a party to celebrate the worst president in US history leaving office, and showing that america can still unite without division and that race is finally a dwendling area in the us. This is the party of all partys, no different the the last two ho downs from the past.
    Fox news reported this morning that the saved (left over) funds covered "all but 124 MILLION" of the celebration costs. If "MOST" of the event was paid for out of saved funds, this event cost more than we've been told.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12