North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War

1. I love the blocked user feature of this forum, as I can smile knowing I do not need to see your constant, inane, incorrect drivel and still enjoy the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    I love the blocked user feature of this forum, as I can smile knowing I do not need to see your constant, inane, incorrect drivel and still enjoy the forum.
    LOL. A complete nonsensical reply, because you don't read my posts. That's what a save space does to you. It keeps you away from reality and you are making a fool out of yourself.

KIM BOMB UN Kim Jong-Un vows to reduce the US ‘to ashes’ with nuke strikes if Donald Trump fires ‘even a single bullet’ at North Korea.

The rogue state threatened to use its 'invincible Hwasong rockets' to rain down nuclear destruction on its enemies.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/313127...p-north-korea/
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War?

Yea, I guess you could say that, the citizens are practicing living without electricity and probably reliable water sources, and very little food.... kinda like normal in NK.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

7. Trump will leverage our economic position with China to get a handle on North Korea. The democrats were unable to do so as they don't believe consumers have leverage. Trump knows better.

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War?

Yea, I guess you could say that, the citizens are practicing living without electricity and probably reliable water sources, and very little food.... kinda like normal in NK.
    The little fat boy seems to think he would be immune to any retaliation from the U.S. but he forgets there are several other countries who would jump in and clean his plow. China, Japan, and Russia would express a little displeasure at his actions. Hopefully, some of his generals will develop big enough hangy down parts and assassinate him before he destroys the entire peninsula.

SEOUL, South Korea — A senior North Korean defector has told NBC News that the country's "desperate" dictator is prepared to use nuclear weapons to strike the United States and its allies.

~ God Hates Religion ~

The citizens of NK are the best prepared population to live in post-nuclear war conditions, as it would be pretty much the same as their life style currently.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast