North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War

They don't need submarines. They have many cargo ships that are loaded with missiles off our coast.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

There is no longer a question of if the United States will move against North Korea to curb it’s nuclear ambitions, President Trump at some point will have to order an actual strike. The real question is what global chain of events will be put into place when it happens.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

~ God Hates Religion ~

Two narcissistic lunatics with nukes
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

'REVENGE WILL BE THOUSAND FOLD' North Korea vows to attack America as Kim Jong-un demands ‘justice’ for Donald Trump trying to ‘isolate and stifle’ his country.

~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    'REVENGE WILL BE THOUSAND FOLD' North Korea vows to attack America as Kim Jong-un demands ‘justice’ for Donald Trump trying to ‘isolate and stifle’ his country.

So tell us how you feel about this Ringo, or are we just to assume you want NK to nuke the US. After all you are all about this being the 'last generation' and your other doomsday crap?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

9. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    So tell us how you feel about this Ringo, or are we just to assume you want NK to nuke the US. After all you are all about this being the 'last generation' and your other doomsday crap?
    Yeah, I think this is very serious business but there's a fine line between awareness and readying for a threat and seemingly cheerleading for it to fulfill your own interpretation of EOTWAWKI. Weird.

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    As your well aware I post news articles simply to share information. You can assume anything you want, after all, "assuming" is your standard operating procedure. Because I comprehend God's word I know what the future holds, and because I know that God holds the future, I don't assume anything. I'm not all about this being the Last Generation, only Christ gets the credit there, I'm just the messenger. Knowing that your only hope is that there is no afterlife and your greatest fear is that there is, it's understandable that all prophecy pertaining to this Last Generation is perceived by you as doomsday "crap". Poor thing, you must go through a lot of toilet paper. Keep up the rhetoric XD, you're living proof that nothing limits intelligence more than ignorance. Knowing that the greater the ignorance the greater the dogmatism, you are the greatest of them all.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    Yeah, I think this is very serious business but there's a fine line between awareness and readying for a threat and seemingly cheerleading for it to fulfill your own interpretation of EOTWAWKI. Weird.
    More living proof that nothing limits intelligence more than ignorance. God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate ALL the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. I don't interpret Scripture. (2 Peter 1:20)..."Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation". Scripture interprets Scripture. You should try reading it sometime.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast