North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War

North Korea now making missile-ready nuclear weapons, U.S. analysts say

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using USA Carry mobile app

4. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Nothing limits intelligence more than ignorance. Nothing is my interpretation. Scripture interprets Scripture, you should try reading it sometime.
    You are not a Theologian as far as I know. You love to tell others how faithful they must be. You are THAT guy! You know, the one shaking their fist at others because they don't have your level of zealotry. My faith is not measured by my constant readings of thousands of passages interpreted a thousand ways over thousand of years.

The Ten Commandments are what I try to adhere to and always will. I read the Bible. I talk to my fellow church members. I believe in JC. It is not my avocation.

Islamic extremists are excellent at telling all other men what their level of faith MUST be. Or be enslaved. Or beaten. Or killed. Faith is measured in deeds and behaviors not talk. Faith is based on a continuum and is not judged in absolutes. God will judge us Ringo. Not you.

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by niceshootintex View Post
    You are not a Theologian as far as I know. You love to tell others how faithful they must be. You are THAT guy! You know, the one shaking their fist at others because they don't have your level of zealotry. My faith is not measured by my constant readings of thousands of passages interpreted a thousand ways over thousand of years.

The Ten Commandments are what I try to adhere to and always will. I read the Bible. I talk to my fellow church members. I believe in JC. It is not my avocation.

Islamic extremists are excellent at telling all other men what their level of faith MUST be. Or be enslaved. Or beaten. Or killed. Faith is measured in deeds and behaviors not talk. Faith is based on a continuum and is not judged in absolutes. God will judge us Ringo. Not you.
    It's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than to acquire knowledge tex. Your measure of faith is whatever God desires for you, none of my business, be aware of that 9th commandment when you state otherwise. I don't judge you, it's more than obvious that you're Biblically illiterate. I simply reply to your load of psychobabble & BS.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

~ God Hates Religion ~

7. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    It's much more difficult to hide your ignorance than to acquire knowledge tex. Your measure of faith is whatever God desires for you, none of my business, be aware of that 9th commandment when you state otherwise. I don't judge you, it's more than obvious that you're Biblically illiterate. I simply reply to your load of psychobabble & BS.
    As far as the 9th commandment goes, I don't lie and prefer others don't about me. You don't know me so hold your tongue. The one thing a man has is his integrity so guard it jealously. You appear to have lost your way in that respect.

Thank the Lord he didn't put you on this earth as a prophet with your bitterness in full display. You not only represent him poorly in deed but in word to your fellow man. Your converts would equal zero throughout your time on earth. More importantly, how many have walked away from your ham handed attempts to influence them toward a moral God and walked away still needing guidance but could not bear the thought of militant and elitist religious overseers like yourself?

You hit the nail on the head when you said it is none of your business. As for the rest of your post, seek help. Or perhaps you are a MD in addition to being a religious scholar. Physician, heal thyself.

The Place To Be

As far as the 9th commandment goes, I don't lie and prefer others don't about me. You don't know me so hold your tongue. The one thing a man has is his integrity so guard it jealously. You appear to have lost your way in that respect.

Thank the Lord he didn't put you on this earth as a prophet with your bitterness in full display. You not only represent him poorly in deed but in word to your fellow man. Your converts would equal zero throughout your time on earth. More importantly, how many have walked away from your ham handed attempts to influence them toward a moral God and walked away still needing guidance but could not bear the thought of militant and elitist religious overseers like yourself?

You hit the nail on the head when you said it is none of your business. As for the rest of your post, seek help. Or perhaps you are a MD in addition to being a religious scholar. Physician, heal thyself.

The Place To Be
    Ringo & SR9 lost me a long time ago by their testimony and their actions. I count it as a point of pride they consider me a heretic.

You don't fool anyone with your use of Biblically recognizable words and piously proclaim God in your life. You're nothing more than an irreverent wolf in sheep’s clothing advocating shallow “spiritual” fluff. The living God is a stranger to such purveyors of confusion as yourself; what’s worse—you're a stranger to Him. Your counterfeit New Age Christian precepts are selfish and insincere. You're a whiner who peddles questionable and confusing Scripture-twisting ideas dedicated to your own advancement, all the time wanting people to believe you're sold-out for Christ. Sadly, you can't discern false teachings and are deceived, clearly a sign of the soaring apostasy, and another giant step toward the Rapture and the Tribulation. When so called professing Christians like yourself think they can mask their unsavory motives and actions with spiritual jargon, then use God’s grace to rationalize and excuse their disingenuous shady behavior, it's a direct affront against the Living God and His precepts.

“These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me” (Matthew 5:8).

The points that have been made here are the same warnings that we find throughout all of Scripture, to be careful as to what we accept as God’s truths, to learn what they are, and to pay attention to what kind of people are in our midst. Genuine believers who take their faith seriously must pray for the deliverance of those like you who are confused and misled, also for the deliverance of the deceivers, the imposters, the false teachers and false prophets, and the backstabbers like yourself who take every advantage to further their own agendas to boost their already over-inflated egos. Counterfeit Christians like you who play fast and loose with God’s Word will pay a high price for their perverse ways. The spiritual war is heating up on many levels. Integrity, including biblical integrity, is far more important than pleasing people and being popular.

~ A Prerequisite For Biblical Discernment And Understanding Is A Contrite Heart Without Malice ~

~ God Hates Religion ~

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    You don't fool anyone with your use of Biblically recognizable words and piously proclaim God in your life. You're nothing more than an irreverent wolf in sheep’s clothing advocating shallow “spiritual” fluff. The living God is a stranger to such purveyors of confusion as yourself; what’s worse—you're a stranger to Him. Your counterfeit New Age Christian precepts are selfish and insincere. You're a whiner who peddles questionable and confusing Scripture-twisting ideas dedicated to your own advancement, all the time wanting people to believe you're sold-out for Christ. Sadly, you can't discern false teachings and are deceived, clearly a sign of the soaring apostasy, and another giant step toward the Rapture and the Tribulation. When so called professing Christians like yourself think they can mask their unsavory motives and actions with spiritual jargon, then use God’s grace to rationalize and excuse their disingenuous shady behavior, it's a direct affront against the Living God and His precepts.

“These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me” (Matthew 5:8).

The points that have been made here are the same warnings that we find throughout all of Scripture, to be careful as to what we accept as God’s truths, to learn what they are, and to pay attention to what kind of people are in our midst. Genuine believers who take their faith seriously must pray for the deliverance of those like you who are confused and misled, also for the deliverance of the deceivers, the imposters, the false teachers and false prophets, and the backstabbers like yourself who take every advantage to further their own agendas to boost their already over-inflated egos. Counterfeit Christians like you who play fast and loose with God’s Word will pay a high price for their perverse ways. The spiritual war is heating up on many levels. Integrity, including biblical integrity, is far more important than pleasing people and being popular.

~ A Prerequisite For Biblical Discernment And Understanding Is A Contrite Heart Without Malice ~

Yeahhhh, sure.

I don't know nor do I care where you cut and paste you're malevolent version of God. It sounds similar to your other edicts from your basement. I can't argue with idiots. I know you're some old Cav or Artillery dude from the Cold War and thanks for your service but you're elevator doesn't run to the top floor anymore.

Good luck with your fire and brimstone diatribes. I'm sure the people that have the misfortune to talk with you about their faith think you're a real gem. I can now understand why guys like XD are so faith averse after dealing with your particular viewpoint of God and it's my way or the highway point of view.

The God I know doesn't invoke or demand anything. Just have faith and believe that if you deal with others as JC did that your faith compass is steering you towards Him. You are a bitter messenger of God. I hope you find what you are looking for when you aren't attacking others that practice their faith in the spirit of God.

Ringo, the Beatles and a village somewhere both miss you.

The Place To Be

Quote Originally Posted by S&W29 View Post
    Ringo & SR9 lost me a long time ago by their testimony and their actions. I count it as a point of pride they consider me a heretic.

Amen....... uh I mean 'right on'
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast