North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War

North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed.

~ God Hates Religion ~

Tillerson Doesn't Rule Out Preemptive Strike on North Korea

~ God Hates Religion ~

6. Quote Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
    Tillerson Doesn't Rule Out Preemptive Strike on North Korea

It really is time to fix their problems...

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    It really is time to fix their problems...
    I am not sure what you mean by that comment, but Tillerson is playing with fire. The North Koreans are nuts and unpredictable. They have a standing ground force of 1.2 million people and a reserve of 600,000. They also have 5.9 million people in a paramilitary force. North Korea has a lot of weapons too, including nuclear capability.

Tillerson may just convince the North Koreans that their time has come and it would be strategically better to launch a preemptive attack by North Korea than to wait for the one from us. On the other side, a preemptive attack by us isn't that of an easy and straight forward task either, apart from the question of what the actual goal of such an attack would be.

Any military confrontation with North Korea will leave South Korea in shambles. Seoul is within 35 miles of the border. Pyongyang and Seoul are only 120 miles apart. North and South Korea are each as big as Virginia with a total of 1.8 million people in active military, 3.7 million people in the reserve and 5.9 million people in a paramilitary force. That's a total of 11.4 million people fighting each other on a map that is twice the size of Virginia.

Also, North Korea will try to use its nuclear capability when backed against a wall.

Then there are our forces. Then there is Japan. Then there is China too.

Because we are already 69 years into this Last Generation (1948-2028) the exponential growth of last days events are "CONVERGING" as prophesied and will rapidly increase in 2017. It's exciting, and a blessing, to be living at this time in history to witness God prove He is who He says He is, and to authenticate all the warnings and the promises found in the Bible. Trusting in the word of God, everything will continue to "wax worse & worse" leading to a "time of great suffering, the kind that hasn't happened from the beginning of the world until now and certainly won't ever happen again". America is non-existent in End Time Prophecy, and time is much shorter than we think.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~

9. Throw in Chuck Berry dying and it is all very clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. North Korea Is Practicing for Nuclear War

It's easy to understand that it's time for North Korea to join the modern world, before their despot leader decides his best net step is a nuclear test in Seoul.

No one has put any serious pressure on China to put an end to their puppet government in North Korea.

It's not rocket science.

We have tremendous leverage over China, however none of our recent presidents get it, not being capitalists.

The US is China's main economic partner. Without us purchasing their manufactured goods, their economy will crash in a heartbeat.

I've spent 20% of my time in China over the last 10 years, and the Chinese laugh at our lack of willpower and fear of THEM cutting off our cheap goods. Exactly the opposite is true. They die without our consumers.

Quote Originally Posted by thewitt View Post
    It's easy to understand that it's time for North Korea to join the modern world, before their despot leader decides his best net step is a nuclear test in Seoul.

No one has put any serious pressure on China to put an end to their puppet government in North Korea.

It's not rocket science.

We have tremendous leverage over China, however none of our recent presidents get it, not being capitalists.

The US is China's main economic partner. Without us purchasing their manufactured goods, their economy will crash in a heartbeat.

I've spent 20% of my time in China over the last 10 years, and the Chinese laugh at our lack of willpower and fear of THEM cutting off our cheap goods. Exactly the opposite is true. They die without our consumers.
    Our economical relationship with China is rather complicated and we have been run over and then backed over several times by China in the past years (economically speaking). China does depend on us for their exports as we depend on them for their cheap goods and for buying our debt. Putting more pressure on China to do something about North Korea might be a good idea, but North Korea isn't simply going to keel over.

North Korea is a dictatorship through and through with an authoritarian regime and a personality cult. The country has already experienced economical failure, but is still a significant military threat due to its authoritarian regime and personality cult. A failure of the political elite, such as by intervention from China, would likely result in a short but massive and costly war.

Where did you spent time in China? I didn't live in China, but have visited the country many times on business travel. I will have to go back later this year. This time, it looks like Hong Kong and Shenzhen. I can't go to Beijing anymore as the pollution is too bad for my allergies. From what I have seen, a few Chinese business people know about the complicated relationship with the US and are really not laughing about it. The 2008 crisis in the US had a significant economical impact in China and was only buffered by a huge Chinese stimulus package. The general population is more concerned about themselves.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast