“IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property" - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: “IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property"

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Several years ago a rancher's land was taken from him and given to an illegal that claimed the rancher pointed a gun at him while he was on the ranch illegally.
    Charges were brought against the rancher and the case went to court and the court decided against the ranch owner and awarded the ranch to the illegal. it was the rancher's word that he didn't do it but the court took several illegal's words against his .
    It was all over the news at one time.
    Can you provide any citation, since it was all over the news that shouldn't be a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The fact that illegal aliens are committing all of these crimes in Texas are what’s important and your nit picking my figures which were seen at a news cast from an interview with the Texas governor with Sean Hannity isn’t important to the fact that there is a major criminal problem down on our southern border caused by illegal aliens.
    I am not nit picking. I am calling you a liar. I presented you with evidence of your lie.

Several years ago a rancher's land was taken from him and given to an illegal that claimed the rancher pointed a gun at him while he was on the ranch illegally.
    Charges were brought against the rancher and the case went to court and the court decided against the ranch owner and awarded the ranch to the illegal. it was the rancher's word that he didn't do it but the court took several illegal's words against his .
    It was all over the news at one time.
    Then you should have no problem providing the evidence.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

5. I have no desire to prove anything . I could care less what you guys say or think .If you want to dis-prove my post go right ahead with my blessing.

I have no desire to prove anything . I could care less what you guys say or think .If you want to dis-prove my post go right ahead with my blessing.
    Actually that is a lie, you did have the desire to prove something, until you hand was called.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Cool

I have no desire to prove anything . I could care less what you guys say or think .If you want to dis-prove my post go right ahead with my blessing.
    Proof that your post is false:

1. If a rancher's land was taken from him and given to an illegal alien after the rancher allegedly pointed a gun at the illegal alien, then a record of it would exist, such as a court decision or a news article.
    2. There is no evidence of such record.
    3. Therefore, a rancher's land wasn't taken from him and given to an illegal alien after the rancher allegedly pointed a gun at the illegal alien.
    See THINKING TOOLS: YOU CAN PROVE A NEGATIVE by Steven D. Hales.

Although not quite a shooting war, there is a war going on against illegal aliens in Texas and Arizona. Problem is that the ranchers are coming out on the short end of the stick for trying to improve their own safety. In the process however, the ranchers and militia (?) have given the illegals the opportunity to sue them and reap large financial rewards for their actions as well as a ranch. Opsspec isn't totally wrong in his post but neither is he completely right. Asi' es la vida!

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/19/us...ourt.html?_r=0

Judge affirms damages to illegal immigrants

Judge rules against Arizona rancher in immigrant case

Rancher cleared in rights case - Washington Times

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-h...ands-him-court

Ranch Rescue and Casey James Nethercott, was all that was needed to cite, I guess.

10. Sure is quiet on this thread from some after Oldgrunt posted his links.

Sure is quiet on this thread from some after Oldgrunt posted his links.
    Well, the OP is still a lie and the poster has moved on to posting the next one. All I wanted from you was to cite what Oldgrunt did, as my post #18 shows. As for opsspec1991, I am still calling him a liar and he is not coming back to this thread. This thread will die like most of his threads, with the OP debunked.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast