“IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property" - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: “IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property"

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Sure is quiet on this thread from some after Oldgrunt posted his links.
    The point is, when you spout off about something, not a damn soul here is going to take it based solely on your word. If you don't want to make the effort to support what you say, then STFU, and quit hoping someone else will step in to do your heavy lifting.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  2.   
  3. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Well, the OP is still a lie and the poster has moved on to posting the next one. All I wanted from you was to cite what Oldgrunt did, as my post #18 shows. As for opsspec1991, I am still calling him a liar and he is not coming back to this thread. This thread will die like most of his threads, with the OP debunked.
    Illegal Alien Crimes committed in Texas from 2011 to 2017
    .
    These figures were taken from the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).
    .
    According to DPS from 2011 to 2017 there were 642,554 crimes committed by illegal aliens in the state of Texas. Of these there were 1,162 Homicides, 68,157 assaults and 6,099 sexual assaults. Also during that time illegal aliens committed 36.6% of the recorded federal offences in Texas.
    .
    From 2013 to 2015, 86,288 criminal illegal aliens were released by ICE to go back into the local population, as per the orders from the Obama Admin.
    .
    Remember that these figures are just for Texas and don’t cover any of the other boarder states with Mexico.
    .
    Now how does President Trump’s border wall look like?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Illegal Alien Crimes committed in Texas from 2011 to 2017
    .
    These figures were taken from the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS).
    .
    According to DPS from 2011 to 2017 there were 642,554 crimes committed by illegal aliens in the state of Texas. Of these there were 1,162 Homicides, 68,157 assaults and 6,099 sexual assaults. Also during that time illegal aliens committed 36.6% of the recorded federal offences in Texas.
    .
    From 2013 to 2015, 86,288 criminal illegal aliens were released by ICE to go back into the local population, as per the orders from the Obama Admin.
    .
    Remember that these figures are just for Texas and don’t cover any of the other boarder states with Mexico.
    .
    Now how does President Trump’s border wall look like?
    1. Where is the link to your source?
    2. A period of 7 years and not 4 as stated in your OP!
    3. 642,554 crimes, violent and non-violent, and not 650,000 violent crimes as stated in your OP!
    4. Your OP is still a lie!!!

    As for President Trump's border wall, I heard it is supposed to be 30 feet high. I guess the 35-feet ladder business in Mexico will be booming.

  5. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gondor
    Posts
    1,897
    Get 'em out and measure 'em boys
    In an emergency individuals do not rise to the occasion, they fall to the level of their MASTERED training
    Barrett Tillman

  6. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    The point is, when you spout off about something, not a damn soul here is going to take it based solely on your word. If you don't want to make the effort to support what you say, then STFU, and quit hoping someone else will step in to do your heavy lifting.
    YES SUR , BOSS MAN Will follow your orders to a tee . Just you wait and see.

    Hiding my head in shame.

  7. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    1. Where is the link to your source?
    2. A period of 7 years and not 4 as stated in your OP!
    3. 642,554 crimes, violent and non-violent, and not 650,000 violent crimes as stated in your OP!
    4. Your OP is still a lie!!!

    As for President Trump's border wall, I heard it is supposed to be 30 feet high. I guess the 35-feet ladder business in Mexico will be booming.
    Can't you read, the source for these figures were taken from the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS). As far as the first figures I posted, when I came upon new figures that Updated the first ones I felt it was in the best interest to post the updated figures, I never tried to deceive anyone, just wanted to correct the first set of figures I posted. I you can't understand that, well that's your headache, not mine.
    .
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  8. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    I certainly can read, but you can't properly cite. This is still untrue:

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    My Thoughts:
    .
    In Texas alone, during a 4 years period there were over 650,000 violent crimes committed by illegals there.
    As I said:

    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    As usual, you are making stuff up. Not that there is an actual need to do that as the crime rate in Texas is a real problem, but you do it anyway. It is exactly made up stuff like this that makes people believe that those on the right are just fear mongering and everything is just fine. You really should apply for a job at the White House. They desperately need lunatics like you.

  9. #28
    I guess you didn't understand my post #26. Try and open your eyes and read it again, if possible.
    .
    Bofh, I have a question for you, how come we almost never see anything from you posting anything new here, all we ever see are remarks from you attacking and putting down other posters here. How about posting some items here vice being such an angry person.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  10. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I guess you didn't understand my post #26. Try and open your eyes and read it again, if possible.
    .
    Bofh, I have a question for you, how come we almost never see anything from you posting anything new here, all we ever see are remarks from you attacking and putting down other posters here. How about posting some items here vice being such an angry person.
    I guess you don't understand your OP and your other posts then. Your greatly exaggerated numbers, where there really was no need. But then you do stuff like this all the time, which is the reason why no-one really takes your posts serious.

    As for your second question, if you don't look at other threads, you won't read them. I am actually regularly posting firearms-related content on this firearms-related Web site, and do not use this Web site as an echo chamber for bigoted propaganda. Granted, no-one can keep up with you spamming this forum daily with the same crap in a new packaging.

  11. #30
    Then you can't or don't understand that I corrected my numbers from my first post, your problem not mine. I agree that I've seen your posts in other areas, but I sure haven't seen much here in this section as being an addition from you, just your ever present winning and crying towards other peoples posts.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast