“IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property" - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: “IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property"

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Then you can't or don't understand that I corrected my numbers from my first post, your problem not mine. I agree that I've seen your posts in other areas, but I sure haven't seen much here in this section as being an addition from you, just your ever present winning and crying towards other peoples posts.
    You can't or don't understand that your numbers in the OP and your corrected numbers are off by an order of magnitude at least, possibly by two or three. For the slow learner, that means by a factor of 10, 100 or 1,000. Your exaggeration in the OP was unnecessary and, quite frankly, stupid, as it could be easily refuted. You are an expert in shooting yourself in the foot like this.

I purposely don't start that many threads in the Politics and News section. First, this is supposed to be a firearms-related Web site and not an echo chamber for politics. Second, people like you and a few others just spam the Politics and News section with propaganda and fake news. There is no way to have a serious discussion.

As you may have noticed, I have detailed knowledge about what is going on in Europe. I have a number of friends there and I travel regularly to different parts of Europe. I will refute the nonsense you post in this forum, but I will not post any more information beyond that. Again, there is no way to have a serious discussion in this forum.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/j9e_vcSut0A?&rel=0

Here is a good video concerning the refugees. This is why we should fight their entrance here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234