“IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property"
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: “IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property"

  1. #1

    “IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property"

    “IT’S A WAR!”…Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers “Off Their Own Property”…While OBAMA’S “Folks” RIOT For Illegal Alien Rights.
    .
    In Texas, nearly 8,200 farms and ranches back up to the Mexican border.
    .
    The men and women who live and work on those properties say they’re under attack from the same drug cartels blamed for thousands of murders in Mexico.
    .
    “It’s a war, make no mistake about it,” Texas Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples said. “And it’s happening on American soil.”
    .
    Texas farmers and ranchers produce more cotton and more cattle than any other state, so Staples is concerned this war could eventually impact our food supply, and calls it a threat to our national security.
    .
    “Farmers and ranchers are being run off their own property by armed terrorists showing up and telling them they have to leave their land,” Staples said.
    .
    To raise awareness, Commissioner Staples launched the website ProtectYourTexasBorder.com. It’s a place where frustrated and scared farmers can share their stories. –FOX News
    .
    Many Texas ranchers have had the benefit of the badass volunteer group “Texas Border Volunteers” a group of men and women who help keep our borders secure as they aid our US Border Agents to track down and apprehend aliens who illegally cross our borders. For more than 30 years, Dr. Vickers and his wife Linda have owned the 12 Oak Ranch. He said people crossing into the country illegally create crawl holes underneath his electrified fence and use paths on his property to walk toward their destination.
    .
    He said the traffic has been heavy at times. Sometimes, he’s seen hundreds a day.
    .
    “We’re very vigilant and we realize that a lot of the people coming through are gang members, criminals, and with that we’ve got dogs to alert us here on the ranch. My wife in particular depends on the dogs, especially when I’m not here,” he said.
    .
    Vickers said he’s seen a number of those who didn’t make it all the way.
    .
    “We’ve had dead bodies show up from time to time, it’s pretty disturbing. But it’s something we’ve learned to live with,” he said.
    .
    Vickers regularly patrols his own ranch for illegal activity. When he sees it, he reports it to Border Patrol. The thought of possibly not have to do that anymore makes him feel at ease.
    .
    FOX News – One Texas farmer, who asked not to be identified, said it’s common for him to see undocumented immigrants walking through his property.
    .
    “I see something, I just drive away,” he said. “It is a problem, I’ve learned to live with it and pretty much, I’ve become numb to it.”
    .
    Another farmer, Joe Aguilar, said enough is enough. After walking up on armed gunmen sneaking undocumented immigrants into the United States through his land, Aguilar decided to sell his farm.“It’s really sad to say, you either have to beat ‘em or join ‘em and I decided not to do either,” Aguilar said.
    .
    Aguilar’s family farmed 6,000 acres of land along the Texas-Mexico border for nearly 100 years.
    .
    “Our farmers and ranchers can’t afford their own security detail,” Staples said. “We’re going to become more dependent on food from foreign sources.
    .
    Read More: "IT'S A WAR!"?Armed Illegal Aliens Are Running Farmers "Off Their Own Property"?While OBAMA'S "Folks" RIOT For Illegal Alien Rights [VIDEO] » 100percentfedUp.com
    .
    My Thoughts:
    .
    In Texas alone, during a 4 years period there were over 650,000 violent crimes committed by illegals there. Still think a wall / deterrent isn’t needed along our southern boarder?
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  2.   
  3. They wouldn't run me off until I am dead !!!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    My Thoughts:
    .
    In Texas alone, during a 4 years period there were over 650,000 violent crimes committed by illegals there. Still think a wall / deterrent isn’t needed along our southern boarder?
    That part in bold seems to be a lie. From Illegal Alien Crime Wave in Texas: 611,234 Crimes, 2,993 Murders:

    According to the analysis conducted by the Texas Department of Public Safety, foreign aliens committed 611,234 unique crimes in Texas from 2008 to 2014, including thousands of homicides and sexual assaults.
    6 years and violent + non-violent crimes. As usual, you are making stuff up. Not that there is an actual need to do that as the crime rate in Texas is a real problem, but you do it anyway. It is exactly made up stuff like this that makes people believe that those on the right are just fear mongering and everything is just fine. You really should apply for a job at the White House. They desperately need lunatics like you.

  5. #4
    The fact that illegal aliens are committing all of these crimes in Texas are what’s important and your nit picking my figures which were seen at a news cast from an interview with the Texas governor with Sean Hannity isn’t important to the fact that there is a major criminal problem down on our southern border caused by illegal aliens.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    You really should apply for a job at the White House. They desperately need lunatics like you.
    And his reply proves your point perfectly! BEAUTIFUL!

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    The fact that illegal aliens are committing all of these crimes in Texas are what’s important and your nit picking my figures which were seen at a news cast from an interview with the Texas governor with Sean Hannity isn’t important to the fact that there is a major criminal problem down on our southern border caused by illegal aliens.
    Can't tell any difference between opsspec1991's posts and President Trump's tweets! Here's my vote - opsspec1991 for White House Press Secretary! They need him desperately! Sean Spicer, move over!
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Can't tell any difference between opsspec1991's posts and President Trump's tweets! Here's my vote - opsspec1991 for White House Press Secretary! They need him desperately! Sean Spicer, move over!
    Except that Trump isn't obsessed with Hillary
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  8. #7
    Trump - Obama
    opsspec1991 - Hillary

    still pretty damn close.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

  9. It must be hell to live along the border , be on guard 24/7 to protect what you have and maybe your life with very little help from the government.
    In fact , government has punished people who did try to protect what they have.

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    In fact , government has punished people who did try to protect what they have.
    You have evidence of this, or is this just one of your opinions?
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

  11. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    You have evidence of this, or is this just one of your opinions?
    Several years ago a rancher's land was taken from him and given to an illegal that claimed the rancher pointed a gun at him while he was on the ranch illegally.
    Charges were brought against the rancher and the case went to court and the court decided against the ranch owner and awarded the ranch to the illegal. it was the rancher's word that he didn't do it but the court took several illegal's words against his .
    It was all over the news at one time.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast