Trump plans to seriously slash funding for U.N.

Thread: Trump plans to seriously slash funding for U.N.

Trump plans to seriously slash funding for U.N.

Finally some good news. Hope it comes to fruition.

~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

"Though it was just latest of many U.N. attacks on Israel, the overreach this time prompted a reaction, including calls to withdraw U.S. funding of the global body and even to drop membership and order it to vacate its properties on U.S. soil."

Yup, I would love to see the funding slashed, however, I do not think we should drop our membership or order it to vacate its property on US soil.

There is an old adage that says "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer".

We should maintain out membership and our veto powers on the UN Security council as well as keep the UN HQ here in the US, however, I would love to see the UN HQ moved out of NYC to someplace where it could be truly isolated. I just do not see any reason that we should allow the representatives of unfriendly powers access to roam the country just because they are UN delegates. Move the UN HQ to someplace like Ellis Island where we can still allow them to have everything they need in terms of facilities while denying them unfettered access to the rest of the country. Either than, or secure the UN compound so that all UN Delegates have living quarters there and are not allowed to leave with out having the proper visas.

Quote Originally Posted by TAC View Post
    "Though it was just latest of many U.N. attacks on Israel, the overreach this time prompted a reaction, including calls to withdraw U.S. funding of the global body and even to drop membership and order it to vacate its properties on U.S. soil."

Yup, I would love to see the funding slashed, however, I do not think we should drop our membership or order it to vacate its property on US soil.

There is an old adage that says "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer".

We should maintain out membership and our veto powers on the UN Security council as well as keep the UN HQ here in the US, however, I would love to see the UN HQ moved out of NYC to someplace where it could be truly isolated. I just do not see any reason that we should allow the representatives of unfriendly powers access to roam the country just because they are UN delegates. Move the UN HQ to someplace like Ellis Island where we can still allow them to have everything they need in terms of facilities while denying them unfettered access to the rest of the country. Either than, or secure the UN compound so that all UN Delegates have living quarters there and are not allowed to leave with out having the proper visas.
    Works for me.
    ~ God Hates Religion ~
    "But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be condemned to HELL"

5. Beautiful and move them out!

Sent from my iPhone using USA Carry

China and Russia will be happy to fill the void we leave.