Problem solved for 6 states suing Trumps 2.0 immigration ban.

Thread: Problem solved for 6 states suing Trumps 2.0 immigration ban.

Problem solved for 6 states suing Trumps 2.0 immigration ban.

I see that there are 6 states suing, to overturn trumps 2.0 immigration ban. For once I have the perfect solution: send all the immigrants from the one's on the list to those 6 states. Case closed, problem solved and we are all happy.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

3. I'M FOR THAT ! Great idea .

PREDICTION:

Here is what will happen ~ (Check back with me after April 7 and you can tell me if I am right or wrong then).

By April 7, Gorsuch will be seated and we will have a 9-member U.S. Supreme Court with a conservative majority.

That will be good not only to shut down these idiotic liberal judges' decisions on immigration, but also in the Peruta gun case which is being sent to the U.S. Supreme Court in late March and if the Court determines that Peruta case should be considered, then it will be further reviewed in the following weeks (by which time Gorsuch will be seated).

As of today there is a TRO on the new Executive Order, which changes nothing. The TRO will last for two weeks, only long enough for a district court judge to have enough time to fully consider an urgent matter in a lawsuit. Ultimately the decision that folllows upon the expiration of the TRO can be appealed. It will ultimately end up at the U.S. Supreme Court.

(Democrats will likely try to block Gorsuch's confirmation, but if they attempt to keep him from being confirmed by April 7 -- the last date before the recess -- then I strongly suspect the nuclear option will be brought out and put on the table, to ensure his confirmation.)

So, to recap: By April 7, Gorsuch will be seated and we will have a 9-member U.S. Supreme Court with a conservative majority.

An interpretation favorable to the President on the immigration issue will be issued (at the U.S. Supreme Court -- it will probably be 5-4), perhaps with some kind of limitation or language to ensure due process protections.

On Peruta, if the case is granted consideration by the Court (and I think it will be), then I predict that California will become shall-issue, with implications for other states as well.
    Member, FPC - https://www.firearmspolicy.org/act/
    CZ-52 (Česká Zbrojovka vzor 52), M44 Russian w/Brass Stacker, & 80percenters
    HELP STOP ANTI-2A BILLS! COPY & SHARE THIS LINK: fundrazr.com/018flf