Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions

Republic of Dead Cell Holler, Occupied Territories of AL, former USA
    Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Don't do me any favors ! All dems are NOT politicians .
    No, but Donna Brazile was a politician, and all politicians do lie.

Surely you're not suggesting that non-politician Republicans don't lie, are you?
    No one has ever heard me say that I "hate" cops, because I don't. This is why I will never trust one again though: You just never know...

3. Quote Originally Posted by BluesStringer View Post
    No, but Donna Brazile was a politician, and all politicians do lie.

Surely you're not suggesting that non-politician Republicans don't lie, are you?
    Everyone lies except me and you and I am not sure about you .

4. Wish I had posted this but can't take credit for it .

" I think this is where muslim jihadists and democrats have a common bond, it's ok to lie to the infidel( America loving republicans) to get your agenda through "

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Not nearly as old about you crying all the time about the Clintons.
    If wanting them to be held accountable for their actions, I'm guilty. If it was you or me who disclosed highly classified items we would have been busted big time and you know it, being a LCDR in the Navy you should know better, then I will cry against the federal crimes they did until they are brought to be held accountable for their crimes.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    If wanting them to be held accountable for their actions, I'm guilty. If it was you or me who disclosed highly classified items we would have been busted big time and you know it, being a LCDR in the Navy you should know better, then I will cry against the federal crimes they did until they are brought to be held accountable for their crimes.
    Call it what you want, your obsession with that woman is over the top.

And do you really think that your posting your constant blather to the dozen or so people that frequent the P&N threads are going to make that happen. I suspect the majority, like myself, merely dismiss your obsession as just that, your obsession. Much in the same vein Ringo and his EOW/Rapture non-sense
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

7. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Then I guess you will be posting here until either you or they die.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Quote Originally Posted by NavyLCDR View Post
    Then I guess you will be posting here until either you or they die.
    Give me a reply to the question concerning what would happen to either you or I if we would have compromised Special Access Program (SAP) documents, which are at a lever above Top Secret and disclosed the names of CIA hidden agents over seas, and most of all, why Hillary shouldn't be held accountable.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Give me a reply to the question concerning what would happen to either you or I if we would have compromised Special Access Program (SAP) documents, which are at a lever above Top Secret and disclosed the names of CIA hidden agents over seas, and most of all, why Hillary shouldn't be held accountable.
    The obsession of defending one's obsession.
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

10. Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    1. We would be court-martialed and sent to Federal Prison.

2. She should be.

3. SHE NEVER WILL BE.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12