Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions

Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions

Donna Brazile while at CNN comes clean about giving Hillary debate questions before hand to allow Hillary to look more knowledgeable. Today Donna admitted she gave Hillary debate questions beforehand, but remember, all during the Presidential debates when it was rumored that she did this and she swore multiple times that those rumors were outright lies and fake news.
    Well I guess poor Donna has seen the light, I just wonder if this isn’t another nail in the CNN coffin of fake news and outright lies towards President Trump.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Why is it that even when you are right you do a poor job of presenting your case. You have zero citations or references to sources in your post. Donna Brazile's admission comes from a Time Magazine column that was published today:

Then in October, a subsequent release of emails revealed that among the many things I did in my role as a Democratic operative and D.N.C. Vice Chair prior to assuming the interim D.N.C. Chair position was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign. I had been working behind the scenes to add more town hall events and debates to the primary calendar, and I helped ensure those events included diverse moderators and addressed topics vital to minority communities. My job was to make all our Democratic candidates look good, and I worked closely with both campaigns to make that happen. But sending those emails was a mistake I will forever regret.

FOX News reported on it today as well, citing the Time Magazine column as a source:

Obviously none of this matters now and President Trump was keeping media outlets busy today with his "wire tapping" claims and the latest FOX News nonsense that accused the Brits of "wire tapping" Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    Why is it that even when you are right you do a poor job of presenting your case. You have zero citations or references to sources in your post. Donna Brazile's admission comes from a Time Magazine column that was published today:

FOX News reported on it today as well, citing the Time Magazine column as a source:

Obviously none of this matters now and President Trump was keeping media outlets busy today with his "wire tapping" claims and the latest FOX News nonsense that accused the Brits of "wire tapping" Trump.
    Who in the hell are you the editor and chief of USA Carry. Who died and left you in charge of requirements for posting anything here. Get a fing life and leave people alone. You crying all the time about this and that really gets old.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    who in the hell are you the editor and chief of usa carry. Who died and left you in charge of requirements for posting anything here. Get a fing life and leave people alone. You crying all the time about this and that really gets old.
    lol.

Remember Donna Brazile leaking debate questions-a1549b8621e83854cda79881ca75a953627840db5ab3cf8c2bd2caa29bac5e7c.jpg
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Who in the hell are you the editor and chief of USA Carry. Who died and left you in charge of requirements for posting anything here. Get a fing life and leave people alone. You crying all the time about this and that really gets old.
    Not nearly as old about you crying all the time about the Clintons.
    Anyone who says, "I support the 2nd amendment, BUT"... doesn't. Element of Surprise: a mythical element that many believe has the same affect upon criminals that Kryptonite has upon Superman.

8. Dems DO NOT LIE , they just don't tell the truth

9. Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Dems DO NOT LIE , they just don't tell the truth
    They honestly believe the end justifies the means. Somehow they have convinced themselves the rest of us need saving and their policies are the only option for salvation.

Quote Originally Posted by ken grant View Post
    Dems DO NOT LIE , they just don't tell the truth
    Let me fix this for you;

Politicians DO NOT LIE , they just don't tell the truth
    “Religion is an insult to human dignity. Without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.” ― Steven Weinberg

11. Quote Originally Posted by XD40scinNC View Post
    Let me fix this for you;

Politicians DO NOT LIE , they just don't tell the truth
    Don't do me any favors ! All dems are NOT politicians .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast