Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’. - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Concerning the OP, do you really feel that France, UK and Germany are doing well with all the crime and harm that the Islamic refugees are causing?
    .
    Here's an example of what they are having to deal with over there.
    .
    Muslim ‘Refugee’ SLAPS White Girl For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number … [VIDEO]
    .
    Obama and his minions constantly proclaim that Muslim “refugees” are peaceful people who just want to assimilate into our culture. What Obama and his cronies are conveniently forgetting, however, is the fact that many Muslims have no respect for women.
    .
    According to the US Herald, this video footage shows a Muslim refugee from Africa proposition a white girl in the UK for sex.
    .
    When she refuses, he slaps her hard across the face, letting her know exactly how he deals with women who refuse him.
    .
    If we continue to let Muslim refugees into the US, our wives and daughters will be living in fear every day in their own country. SHARE this story if you do NOT want to let this happen!
    .
    Read More & Watch Video:
    Muslim ?Refugee? SLAPS White Girl For Refusing To Give Him Her Phone Number ? [VIDEO]
    The violent crime rate in Germany and France is actually still lower than in the US, but then you wouldn't know that.

    The problem with European countries is that the monopoly on violence lies with the state and the individual relies on the state for protection from violence. If that protection fails, the individual is left alone. That's why people in European countries don't feel safe, because the state they rely on failed them. That feeling, unfortunately, just reinforces the believe in a stronger state. The same concept applies to big cities in the US, where high crime rates just result in more police state responses.

    PS: If you want to cite a case of violence by immigrants in Europe that is not an actual act of terrorism, look at the 2015/16 New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany.

  2.   
  3. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    If it is so obvious and all over the news, then you shouldn't have a problem providing a citation, right?
    Get real, do you even think I'm going to waste my time looking this info up from various news items from last month, if you do then, think again, because if you really want it so bad look it up yourself.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Get real, do you even think I'm going to waste my time looking this info up from various news items from last month, if you do then, think again, because if you really want it so bad look it up yourself.
    So, in other words, you stated another lie:

    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You say “proper vetting of anyone coming into the country already exists under current law” then how come it was reported in the news last week by the FBI that there are currently over 300 investigations against Islamic refugees that concern criminal terrorism charges.
    .
    These countries that are on the current EO have no central government command to review the individual records of the people within their country, so how do you recommend that the people coming from these countries receive a proper vetting? The FBI, CIA, NSA and DNI directors have all stated that it can’t be done.
    No, the FBI, CIA, NSA and DNI directors have simply not stated that.

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Get real, do you even think I'm going to waste my time looking this info up from various news items from last month, if you do then, think again, because if you really want it so bad look it up yourself.
    This is what annoys me to no end about folks who think it is OK to just post something and not provide cites and/or links to facts that back up what they post.

    If you said it then it is up to you to back it up with cites and links to credible sources. It is not up to me or anyone else to go searching around to prove what you post is fact. You said it... YOU do the searching and YOU provide the facts. Failure to back up what you say with cites and/or links to facts will result in your post being considered as nothing more than agenda driven fake news, personal opinion, or flat out bovine excrement with the same importance as flatulence in a hurricane.
    Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught. - J. C. Watts

  6. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikenut View Post
    This is what annoys me to no end about folks who think it is OK to just post something and not provide cites and/or links to facts that back up what they post.

    If you said it then it is up to you to back it up with cites and links to credible sources. It is not up to me or anyone else to go searching around to prove what you post is fact. You said it... YOU do the searching and YOU provide the facts. Failure to back up what you say with cites and/or links to facts will result in your post being considered as nothing more than agenda driven fake news, personal opinion, or flat out bovine excrement with the same importance as flatulence in a hurricane.
    I take it you don't watch the national news much. These problems over in the EU have been in the news for the past year or so. I would think that would be sufficient combined with the video's that I posted, or are you saying that these problems over there that have been on the news for over a year or so is nothing but fake news.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  7. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Saginaw, Michigan
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    I take it you don't watch the national news much. These problems over in the EU have been in the news for the past year or so. I would think that would be sufficient combined with the video's that I posted, or are you saying that these problems over there that have been on the news for over a year or so is nothing but fake news.
    It is foolish to assume everyone has seen the same news stories you have hence posting cites and/or links to your sources that prove what you have posted is fact is your responsibility.

  8. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    The violent crime rate in Germany and France is actually still lower than in the US, but then you wouldn't know that.

    The problem with European countries is that the monopoly on violence lies with the state and the individual relies on the state for protection from violence. If that protection fails, the individual is left alone. That's why people in European countries don't feel safe, because the state they rely on failed them. That feeling, unfortunately, just reinforces the believe in a stronger state. The same concept applies to big cities in the US, where high crime rates just result in more police state responses.

    PS: If you want to cite a case of violence by immigrants in Europe that is not an actual act of terrorism, look at the 2015/16 New Year's Eve sexual assaults in Germany.
    You can add today’s Islamic radical terrorist attack in London with the following list. Still think there aren’t a problem and a battle against these forces of barbarism?
    .
    -122e.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  9. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    You can add today’s Islamic radical terrorist attack in London with the following list. Still think there aren’t a problem and a battle against these forces of barbarism?
    And that doesn't change the fact that you continuously post lies to support your political agenda. I have told you that numerous times before and after the election, your lies and mischaracterizations work against the very valid points you are making. By the way, don't use today's terrorist attack in London as a distraction in this discussion.

  10. #19
    Here's your distraction in action.
    .
    ATTACH=CONFIG]16628[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images -122i.jpg 
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

  11. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    4,255
    Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Here's your distraction in action.
    This just proves that you are incapable of having a discussion. It also proves that you have no sense of decency. Just like President Obama calling for gun control immediately right after a mass shooting, you are using this tragedy to further your political agenda. Yea, you really have some argument here by "waving the bloody shirt" from your safe command post in your basement.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast