Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’. - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’.

Swedish Police Afraid to Work at New Station in No-Go Zone
    Officers fret about their own safety in largely migrant Rinkeby neighborhood of Järva
    By: Edmund Kozak
    Swedish police officers are too afraid to travel to and from a new police station being built for the Muslim no-go zone of Rinkeby.
    Earlier this month, it was reported that plans for the new station in Järva near the largely immigrant Muslim neighborhood of Rinkeby were on effective hold because construction companies feared workers’ safety would be jeopardized.
    “Unfortunately Sweden has become a victim of its own humanity.”
    “It’s too dangerous to build a police station in the area,” a number of police officers told Sweden’s public broadcaster SVT News at the time, on condition of anonymity.
    “It would have to be guarded around the clock. This is because not only is there the risk of theft, but also the danger and threat to staff who will be working on the construction project,” they said, according to the SVT News report.
    Now — although construction of the new station is still planned to go ahead and is slated for completion in 2019 — it is being reported that police officers are too afraid to travel to the new station by regular means and may receive special transportation to and from work.
    “There is concern among the staff to work in a police station in Rinkeby,” Christoffer Ersenius, president of the local police union for the district, told Stockholm’s Mitti newspaper.
    “We understand that this concern is especially about how to safely get to and from their workplace in Rinkeby. If you work in Järva, police will be recognized,” he said.
    According to Mitti, police completed a risk assessment of the area which included two solutions to the inherent danger posed to officers traveling to and from work. “One suggestion is that there should be secure parking for police [officers’] private cars,” Mitti reported.
    Authorities “also discussed the possibility that police will be driven to and from work from parking lots in another area,” the newspaper reported.
    The extent of the danger in Rinkeby and nearby Järva is illustrated by the plans for the new police station itself. The new station will have “bullet proof windows, walls reinforced with steel, and [will be] surrounded by fences,” reported Mitti.
    The station will also be designated a Skyddsobjekt — a “Protected Object” — which means it will have enhanced security measures. Photographing “Protected Objects” comes with the risk of up to one year in prison, and anyone who wishes to access the station would have to present identification and submit to body and vehicle searches.
    The new, enhanced security likely has something to do with Rinkeby’s former police station, which shut down in 2014 after being attacked by rioters. It had also been attacked in 2010.
    Rinkeby has seen a number of riots, the most recent of which was in February of this year, during which multiple fires were started and violence towards police got so out of hand that on February 20 it was reported that officers had to fire on rioters.
    Read More:
    Swedish Police Afraid to Work at New Station in No-Go Zone | LifeZette
    My Thoughts:
    Still think there’s not a problem in the EU, wake up America.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Quote Originally Posted by bofh View Post
    This just proves that you are incapable of having a discussion. It also proves that you have no sense of decency. Just like President Obama calling for gun control immediately right after a mass shooting, you are using this tragedy to further your political agenda. Yea, you really have some argument here by "waving the bloody shirt" from your safe command post in your basement.
    If you don't think there are major Muslim problems over in England and the EU, then you are a fool. You can't dismiss the facts.

FRENCH POLICE ENTER MUSLIM NO GO ZONE...THIS CRAP IS REAL AND THEY ARE IN AMERICAN TOO... #DEARBORN
    Video:
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePissedOf...5910610094841/
    My Thoughts:
    A lot of people want to dispute what is happening over in the EU and England, but you can’t dispute the fact that it’s going on over there and in some places here in the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    FRENCH POLICE ENTER MUSLIM NO GO ZONE...THIS CRAP IS REAL AND THEY ARE IN AMERICAN TOO... #DEARBORN
    Video:
    https://www.facebook.com/ThePissedOf...5910610094841/
    My Thoughts:
    A lot of people want to dispute what is happening over in the EU and England, but you can’t dispute the fact that it’s going on over there and in some places here in the USA.
    More fake stuff from you. There is zero attribution to this video, meaning we do not know the context of this video other than what the person who posted this video made up about it. How about posting actual verifiable facts that support your arguments? I know, that would be too hard for you. Are you going to make up yet another fake meme using a victim of a terrorist attack as a counter argument? As I said, you have no sense of decency. You are just a bigot with confirmation bias.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    Yea, she really looks horrified, calmly walking past a woman dying on the ground while talking on her cell phone. Give me a break.
    As I said, you have no sense of decency. You are just a bigot with confirmation bias. You posted a fake meme using a victim of a terrorist attack as a counter argument. I posted the actual story behind the picture and the fact that a woman wearing a hijab was trolled on the Internet because you are a bigot. You used a fake meme like this as a distraction in a conversation as I showed you that you posted a lie. Here are two photos from the same day:

-c7jetc9vwaadd_f.jpg

So tell me, is there or not a radical Islamic Muslim problem in the EU and England? It's a simple question that even you should be able to understand.

10. Please allow myself to interject. The truth lies

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

11. [QUOTE=Kealii;619459]Please allow myself to interject. The truth lies,

Sorry, accidentally posted early.
    The truth is in opsspecs1991's statements.
    How do I know? Because Bosnia was the proof for me. Extreme hatred like that; shows how some can't be made to stop their actions. As such, we as Americans need to be able to vett who is coming into my country and your country. Blocking certain people is no worse than you vetting the person at YOUR front door. WE ALL DISCRIMINATE, WE ALL DISCERN, WE ALL VETT. Sometimes stereotyping is necessary to insure your families survival. Notice, I did not ever say any race, faith, etc.
    IF YOU FEEL STRONGLY THAT IT'S NOT NECESSARY, THE PLEASE BY ALL MEANS, TAKE OFF YOUR FRONT DOOR ALLOW ALL IN. GO PICKUP REFUGEE'S, allow them to stay at your house. I'M NOT!

GOD BLESS USA, GOD BLESS YOU AND OUR PRESIDENT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kealii View Post
    Please allow myself to interject. The truth lies

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast