Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Six out of 10 People in France ‘Don’t Feel Safe Anywhere’.

Quote Originally Posted by opsspec1991 View Post
    So tell me, is there or not a radical Islamic Muslim problem in the EU and England? It's a simple question that even you should be able to understand.
    Yes, there clearly is a problem with radical Islam in the UK and other European countries. That still doesn't justify making things up! Your continuous lies and misconceptions, such as the meme about the woman with the hijab, serve only one purpose, bigotry! In the process, you lose people like me.

I have a simple question for you then. Have you ever been to Europe and if so when and where?

Quote Originally Posted by Kealii View Post
    Please allow myself to interject. The truth lies,

Sorry, accidentally posted early.
    The truth is in opsspecs1991's statements.
    How do I know? Because Bosnia was the proof for me. Extreme hatred like that; shows how some can't be made to stop their actions. As such, we as Americans need to be able to vett who is coming into my country and your country. Blocking certain people is no worse than you vetting the person at YOUR front door. WE ALL DISCRIMINATE, WE ALL DISCERN, WE ALL VETT. Sometimes stereotyping is necessary to insure your families survival. Notice, I did not ever say any race, faith, etc.
    IF YOU FEEL STRONGLY THAT IT'S NOT NECESSARY, THE PLEASE BY ALL MEANS, TAKE OFF YOUR FRONT DOOR ALLOW ALL IN. GO PICKUP REFUGEE'S, allow them to stay at your house. I'M NOT!

GOD BLESS USA, GOD BLESS YOU AND OUR PRESIDENT.
    Yes, extreme hatred is everywhere. What makes you think that we don't already vet people coming into our country and that we don't already block people from coming into our country. Have you ever heard of Yusuf Islam?

Nothing you posted speaks to any "truth is in opsspecs1991's statements".

-122o.jpg
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234