Acid Attacks Skyrocket In London Where Muslim Migrants Are

Thread: Acid Attacks Skyrocket In London Where Muslim Migrants Are

by Connor Balough
    A Freedom of Information request submitted by the Mirror shows that between 2011 and 2016, London had nearly 1,500 cases of the devastating crime, which burns the skin and leaves victims cowering from their injuries.
    In the long term, the scale of the injuries are so scarring that victims can often suffer serious psychological damage as a result of the attacks.
    Last year alone, there were 431 such acid attacks – a rise of 170 cases from the year prior.
    Want more? Follow us on Facebook This is highly interesting. But it goes without saying.
    The figures match a general UK trend, in which the crime rate for such attacks has risen by 50% since 2005.
    Globally, roughly 80% of victims tend to women. Attacks are often carried out by vengeful men who have had their marriage proposals or sexual advances rebuffed.

However, acid attack charities in the UK estimate that British victims are predominantly men, at roughly 71% of victims.

Jaf Shah, the executive director of the support group Acid Survivors Trust International (ASTI), told the Guardian: “Looking at the data in general, there is a fairly large probability that a high percentage of the incidents are male-on-male attacks and most likely to be gang-related.

“The numbers appear to be very high and suggest an increase, which is very concerning.”
    A former gang member described how acid attacks had become more acceptable and were not seen as a “big deal”.
    “People don’t think of the consequences,” he said. “It’s easy to buy most of the ingredients legally…One of my cousins was done a few years ago. He was attacked on his shoulder and my uncle just dressed it for him at home.
    “Acid is used as an extreme mark of dominance. It’s letting the individual know I haven’t killed you, but it’s almost worse than that, it’s a mark – on your face. It’s a sinister legacy.”
    The difficulty and emotional trauma in reporting acid attacks can also mean that the figures are severely underinflated.
    Newham, in east London, had the highest instances of acid attacks with 398 in the last six years.
    Video:
    Read More:
    Acid Attacks Skyrocket In London Where Muslim Migrants Are | Prntly
    My Thoughts:
    Yeah, yall keep bringing them in. Might be your beautiful daughter next. She might not be able to, but I'm sure you who beg for undocumented immigrants to be let in, can. Guess we will see. Is that how you look at it? Let’s wait n see. Tell your daughter or wife or little boy that, when they're beat half to death, raped multiple times, cut and disfigured for life, left with a messed up mind for life, if they're lucky enough to survive. You look at them every day and ask yourself if being humane, or politically correct was worth it, or was you just being ignorant, or stupid. Won't much matter then, will it? Wait until the whole country erupts in this kind of mess. It's what you're asking for, ya know. You liberals and democrats. You're a danger to us all, including yourselves.
    The only easy day was yesterday
    Dedicated to my brother in law who died
    doing what he loved being a Navy SEAL

So, the BBC even reports that there is a sharp rise in attacks involving corrosive fluids in London, such as acids. Gangs are moving from knife attacks to acid attacks, as carrying acid is not a crime in it of it self, like carrying a knife. Also, an acid attack counts as "grievous bodily harm", while a knife attack counts as murder.

The Daily Caller has a more detailed article about it, stating that a large percentage (about 80%) are male-on-male gang-related attacks. The only reference to the Islamic world is that such acid attacks are common in Islamic countries on women.

There is zero reference to muslim migrants in these articles. The article you cite is titled, Acid Attacks Skyrocket In London Where Muslim Migrants Are, yet offers zero information about muslim migrants in London. The attack in the first video was in an outskirt of London and the media report said zero about muslim migrants. The second video is of an attack in Zanzibar, Tanzania, Africa, about 4,600 miles away from London.

More fake news from you.

4. I'm still confused as to how the Freedom of Information Act applies to Great Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by RolandD View Post
    I'm still confused as to how the Freedom of Information Act applies to Great Brian.
    Here you go: How to make a freedom of information (FOI) request.

Here is the article by the Mirror, 'Acid attack capital of Britain' revealed as assaults with corrosive liquids soar, the article cited in the OP is based on. It doesn't say anything about muslim migrants either.

The article in the OP is fake news, like so many other posts opsspec1991 made in this forum. Such fake news articles take a real event and them mischaracterize it or outright invent a new story around it. opsspec1991 posted in this forum about supposed muslim riots in Europe that weren't, about ballot stuffing in the US that wasn't, the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide in the hands of ISIS, and so on. He is not only gullible, but also relentless in his pursuit of new fake news. That's why I think he should work in the White House.